Blood covers the floor. Lexi's blood. He will be paying for this. I nod my head in agreement. I look at him again but now with blank face.

"What do you want?" I put my hands behind me,moving my fingers a little and stand up straight , my eyes flickering on Alex's form and the gun in his hand. I feel someone put a gun in my hand,making me smirk.

"You. I want you." He grits out. I smirk before replying,

"Sorry but I'm straight. " Jackson snickers at my response while Nicholas chokes out. Chuckles are heard behind me as my men laugh at my response.

Justin's​ face contracts in fury, the veins in face bulging out before he yells out,
"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?"

And then someone hisses, my breathe gets stuck in my throat at the voice.

Alexandra moves his head, slightly but still doesn't move her head up. It feels like my heart starts beating wildly if that even possible.

"Will you low it down, motherfu*ker? " A hoarse voice says lowly. Her voice. I take deep breath in before calling her name.

"Alexandra!" I watch as her head snaps upward at my voice. And at the sight of her face, my legs give out as I fall down on my knees.

"Baby?" I whisper and tears start to fall down her eyes ,shattering my soul.

"Ssshh.. don't cry." With difficulty ,I stand up and take a stop forward.

"What did I tell you about moving forward​? Do you want to see her get killed?!" Justin yelled pushing the gun painfully at her head making her wince in pain.

"Don't hurt her." I say through gritted teeth moving my eyes towards the gun before looking at her face again.

Bruises cover her face also. There is an ugly purple spot on her forehead,a cut on her cheek and lips spilt up with dried blood over them. Her eyes are wide with fear and happiness both.

I watch as she mouthed my name like she doesn't believe her eyes. I smile slightly , reassuring her and nod my head. She tries to move towards me.

"It will be okay. " I whisper.

"Hahahah!!" Justin laughs.

"Aww so touchy!" He sighs with excitement before scowling at her and pulling her against him again.

"Bit*h, you still want to go to him,uh?" He yells at her making her wince as her eyes fill with fear.

My lips turn into scowl before I roar shaking the walls.

"Don't yell at her,you fu*ker!!" I tighten my hold on the gun and before he can comprehend what's happening, I shoot at his hand that was holding the gun before using my vampire speed I run toward them and pull Alexandra out of his arm.

Just as I pull her toward me, trigger goes off and a bullet passes by where Alexandra was, just before I pulled her.

I slam her in my chest, putting her head in my chest and gripping her hair by my one hand while with other,I rub her back. I hold her tightly against me and snuggle my head in her hair, whispering soothing words.

"I'm here, baby. "

"Everything will going to be okay."

"I love you. I'm here. "

I kiss her head,repeatedly as she fists my shirt in her hands and starts sobbing. I shut my eyes tightly , tightening my hold on her.

"Sssh.. Don't cry."