Everyone mutters with him in agreement.

"How we're going to do this is, since the hybrids know the most about knives and knife combat, they'll go first, while the humans and most of the pack works on multiple opponent combat, then later, after a quick break, we'll switch and let the humans work with the knives and the hybrids will work on multiple opponent. While they're doing that, my wife Sherry along with the other humans will run a few laps on the track by the arena, does everybody understand?"

Everyone nods.

"Okay, now, aside from that, there are a few members of the pack that have specific tasks to do or I'll need them to help me out with something, my uncle scans the group. "Alright, Dylan, take your mate Angie outside to the training grounds, she needs to practice. Luka, do you think you can be her opponent?"

"Yes Sir" they both reply, Luka then gives me a goodbye peck on the lips before the three of them head off for training. I watch as they go out the door for a long moment, then once the door closes, I turn back.

"Lastly, Keith and Cody will be doing some physical training," my uncle then pauses, and his eyes fall on Elliot. "And Elliot, my boy, since you had such a lovely time with those punching bags, I want you to just go ahead and battle against them some more."

"With pleasure, sir" Elliot says gladly, I roll my eyes.

Sometimes, I think that Elliot would be all too eager to do whatever my uncle tells him to do.

"Any questions?" my uncle then asks, nobody says anything, "Alright then, let's get the day started." My uncle then turns towards Beta Chris, "Would you mind taking the humans to the track on the other side of the center, I've got the hybrids covered over here."

Then something crosses my mind, I speak up, "Can I come with him? I want to watch the humans run track?"

"Sure you can, Little Sophie, I'm not stopping you."

Chris and I round up the humans, and head around to the track

***

When we break for lunch, I look over and spot Karl, along with Kyle and Kevin. Surprise spreads across my face, I walk over, Karl sees me and smiles.

"Hey, Alpha" he says happily, the other brothers turn towards me.

Turning my attention back towards Karl, "Wow look at you, you look so much better than the last time I saw you." I tell him when I realize how much he has improved.

Karl's face no longer looks pale and hot to the touch, instead, it looks brighter, more alive, and he can smile bigger than he could before.

Karl's smile grows a bit bigger, "I know, right, my brothers did would you said, they gave the goji berry medicine to me, and the electrolyte drink whenever I got parched. I feel better but I'm still not back up to a hundred percent yet, but hopefully I'll be able to train with you guys soon."

"That'll be great if you would" I inform him.

"Yes, Alpha, he's still off pop, but how long until he can start having it again" Kevin asks using a brotherly tone.

I think about this for a moment, "Give it about a week after this cold passes over, then he can stark getting pop to drink, but even after that don't go too crazy drinking it" I warn them.

They all nod.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone else I haven't seen in a few days, I turn to get a better look and see Amanda just standing around in front of the door.