"It's fine, Lizzie." I said to her and was happy she did stick up for me.

"Who are they?" Carl snapped at me and I rolled my eyes. He was so rude to now, just because his dad took his gun away. That was my fault, hint the sarcasm.

"Nobody you need to know, rude one." Lizzie snapped with an attitude and walked by with her sister and her dad who was not paying attention, but admiring the place more.

I laughed to myself and Carl glared at me. As soon as I saw the glare I immediately stopped laughing and walked by with my head down to avoid the look anymore. 

Lizzie turned her head around and gave an extremely dirty look to Carl.

We finally reached the cell block they'd be staying in.

"Lizzie and Mika, y'all are going to share this cell. Feel comfortable to decorate it anyway you two would like." I smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Your room is over here, Sir." I directed Ryan to the cell block right next door to them.

"You can call me Ryan or Mr. Samuels, sweetheart." Ryan said and I smiled. Mika came into the room and sat next to her dad, he then pulled her into a hug. 

"No more worrying, baby girl. No more worrying for us." He repeated and held her closely.

I nearly broke down into tears.

"Find me if you need anything." I said quickly and shakily and turned around to leave.

"Hey!" I heard and turned to see Lizzie. "Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, because seeing them with their dad made me miss my own a little. "Can I hang out with you?" She smiled and I nodded my head.

We walked out of her cell block and walked towards the other cell blocks.

"Do you like living here?" Lizzie asked and I nodded. "It's fine to me. I never thought I would be living in jail!" I said and Lizzie laughed along with me. 

"Is that mean kid your brother or something?" Lizzie asked referring to Carl and I immediately had to jump to his defense. "He's not really mean, he's just kind of been through a lot." I said and Lizzie said nothing.

"Well there he is again." Lizzie said and he walked our way.

"Come on." I said and pulled her slightly so we could walk back.

"Wait right there." He said to us and we both stopped. Lizzie turned around before I did. "What do you want?" She asked rudely.

"You should watch who you're talking to little girl. You just got here and I can change that." Carl snapped and I got in between them, facing Carl. "Carl, that's enough." I sternly said and he rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Bailey." He said before walking away from us.

"I'm sorry about him, Lizzie." I said and her attention wasn't even on us anymore.

"I don't understand?" Lizzie said and I asked her "What? Carl?"

"Not him. Those people."

"What people?" I was confused

"The ones behind the fence." Lizzie pointed to the walkers and I turned my head immediately back to her.

"I don't get what you're saying?" She was starting to scare me.

"Why are they on that side"? She asked sadly.

Is this little girl seriously asking me that question? Does she not know what these things are or is she just kidding?

"Lizzie, those aren't people."

"Yeah they are, they're just different. I don't think they should be on that side."

I was kind of shook.

"Hey guys!" Mika said and joined Mine and lizzie disturbing conversation. "Hi, Mika." I said trying my best to shake off what in the hell had just happened.

"Come on, let's go talk to them!" Lizzie smiled and grabbed Mika. I immediately stopped her before she could go.

"Lizzie, I actually need you to go back to your cell and see how many sheets are on the shelf. Can you do that and come back to tell me so I can get more if I need to?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Then I can go and talk to the people on the other side of the fence?" She smiled hopefully and I was at loss for words for a good second.

"Maybe, just go do what I asked first. Sound cool?" I asked and she just nodded then walked away.

"Mika, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and Mika smiled.

"You know those things behind those fences aren't safe, right?" I asked her, hoping for her to be the normal sister. "I only play pretend they are for my sister, she thinks they're people just like us." She said looking around incase Lizzie was any where around. I sighed in relief and nodded my head.

"Thank god." I said to myself and added "You and I can go to story time later with Carol. You'll love her, how does that sound?" 

"Sound awesome, count me in!" Her eyes gleamed with happiness. She'd find out sooner or later that story time wasn't just story time.

Overall I liked the girls, well kind of. Mika seemed like a strong hearted and free spirited girl. She knew how dangerous the world was now. Her sister Lizzie on the other hand has no idea what this is. Maybe she does, maybe she's saying the walkers are only people to cope with the cruel reality. But her "coping" could eventually get her killed one day.

----

Just a filler chapter nothing to special!
Next episode Carl is in will be a long chapter! So don't worry your pretty heads! Thank you to the readers still here for this story! You mean a lot to me, more than you'd know!
Also I've been getting a lot of DMs telling me to read their Carl grimes fanfics! If you'd like me to read or do for any ideas or critiquing! Feel free to DM me :-) love you guys!❤️