Can't Be a Hero Part 2

Edited January 29th 2021

TW // RAPE

Bailey's POV

I was in utter disbelief. I had just seen Enid and I was not sure if my eyes were deceiving me.

I started to tear up from shock and ran past Ron. He was confused but followed after me. I went outside and looked all around. Enid was not there and I knew I had to be imagining her.

"Bailey!" Ron shouted as one of the trespassers had come running at me. He was then shot in his leg and plopped to the floor. 

Ron had just saved me and I put a knife to the base of the trespassers skull.

We both ran inside and I locked the door behind us.

I looked outside the window and saw more of these people out in the street.

I was so worried about Carl.

"We have to do something, our people are still out there." I began grabbing guns and then felt hands down on my waist. I turned around to see Ron and he had a smirk planted on his face.

"Get the fuck off of me?" I shoved him and he smacked me.

"You do what I say, stop forgetting!"

"Ron, we're literally being attacked right now. Our people are in trouble and you're worried about getting in my fucking pants. Get the fuck on!" I tried walking past him and he grabbed hold of my hair and began to drag me.

"GET OFF!" I shouted and he didn't listen to me whatsoever. I was so scared and felt so helpless in this moment. Was Ron finally getting what he wanted from me? Was I really about to experience the most unthinkable thing a woman could go through?

 I was in shock. In shock that this whole day was happening. The people of Alexandria were being slaughtered outside of my house. Carl was out there risking his life. Ron was in here being a coward little bitch.

Ron was in here.

Ron was raping me.

Ron was taking my innocence from me.

I was worthless now.

I was nothing.

I sat in the corner of the bed, hugging the sheets. 

I still didn't move. I was just emotionless. There was no way that just happened.

Ron adjusted his belt and crawled closer to me. "I'm sorry that had to happen. What can I say? I can't help myself." He kissed my cheek and I still stood there with no emotion. I felt so many things inside, but could express none of them.

"Bailey!" I hear Carl yell my name from downstairs.

"Say something, I dare you." Ron warned.

I had nothing to say to Ron, absolutely nothing. He went in for another kiss, and I was too weak to even reject. I just stood there emotionless and let him do it. He smirked and walked downstairs.

"We had to kill one outside, but Bailey and Judith are safe." I heard Ron talking to Carl.

"Thanks for staying here with them, you should head home. It's been handled outside." Carl  said and Ron complied.

I hear Carl walking upstairs and completely dressed myself. I sat on the edge of the bed, with my eyes locked on the floor. 

"Bailey?"

I walked over to Carl and cried.

"Are you ok?"

I was the furthest from being okay. I was just raped and I couldn't say anything. Every part of me wanted to rat Ron out, but knowing everything he was capable of now, I was scared.