Real

•WARNING•

This chapter contains very strong language, and if that kind of thing makes you feel uneasy.. I'd advise you to skip the chapter.

I would NOT do that because this chapter is really important, but it's what YOU lovelies choose.

Also, it's going to be pretty short.. Go with it, please? ❤️

Read away! ❤️

---

"Then what do you want to do huh?! Sit here and wait for her and those assholes to come and attack us again? You want to sit here and just wait and see if she'll come back and kill us herself? Sit here and let Ron continue to rape me!?!

FUCK.

I stopped myself and held my mouth. Oh my god. Oh my god.

• • •

As those words left my mouth, I immediately regretted them.

It was an accident.

I didn't mean to say that.

Carl's facial expression turned blank and within a few seconds, it turned into an expression I'd never seen before. Fueled with such hatred and it was truly terrifying.

He pulled his gun out and began running downstairs.

"Carl!" I yelled his name and ran after him. I was running so fast down the stairs I actually busted my ass. I knew it was going to leave bruises, but it didn't matter right now. I needed to get Carl back here.

I got up from the ground and yanked at Carl's arm. He snatched it back from my grip and pulled open the door.

"Carl, please come back! I'm begging you!" I yelled.

"That mother fucker!" He yelled and continued into the streets.

I didn't know what else to do, than to yank him by his hair that was nearly passed his shoulders. I swear, in the next year his hair will be as long as mine.

I successfully got him back in the house with the yanking of his hair.

"Carl! Please please do not! Please don't go and do anything!" I screamed and held onto his arm.

"That piece of shit raped my girlfriend! HE RAPED MY GIRLFRIEND. While I was out protecting his sorry ass he was in here taking advantage of you! You expect me not to want to put a bullet into his fucking mouth. Are you fucking kidding me, Bailey?! He had the fucking audacity to fucking touch you. That mother fucker. Bailey, you let go of me right fucking now, I'm going to kill him. I'm going to fucking murder him!" He yelled at me, and I didn't know what else to do.

"No no Carl! Please I said that for attention. I was lying. I was just mad you were out there. He didn't touch me! I swear!" I continued to scream.

"Bull fucking shit, Bailey! You know damn well you can't lie to me!" He yelled back.

"Look at your legs! You want to sit there and tell me those bruises just appeared there! Lie to me again, Bailey. LIE TO ME AGAIN!" He was screaming into my face, and it was so scary.

I shook my head softly.

"I'm doing this Bailey. This shouldn't have even been a discussion. I would have already killed that son of a bitch."

"You can't." I said softly and yanked the gun from his hand and put it to my head.

"What're you doing?! Stop put the gun down!" He reached forward and I cocked the gun. "Bailey, put the gun down. Please, do not do this." He begged me, and was practically in tears.

I began to let tears fall at the sight of his eyes threatening to pour tears.

"Sit down." I told him sternly.

"Bailey." He pleaded.

"Carl, sit the fuck down!" I demanded and he sat down on the couch.

"Why are you doing this? Please just tell me. We can get through this. We can get through all of this together, just tell me why I shouldn't kill him?" He pleaded softly and he looked so lost.

I set the gun down.

"Ron knows about Enid." I said softly and he questioned "what?"

I looked down and nodded my head.

"He overheard us talking about her yesterday. He made me do whatever he wanted or he'd tell everybody what we did, then he'd kill you. I had to do whatever he wanted me to, or he'd take you away from me." I was practically choking on my words from crying so much.

"And if he kills you, I'm going to kill myself. I'm not living without you Carl. I'm not fucking doing that. I already told you that. You know that!" I screamed at Carl and he just looked at me. He didn't say anything.

"You know what, here." I chunked his gun at him.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the knife that I used to stab the man with. I held it to my throat and started to slice. Carl ran over to me full speed and yanked the knife from my hand, then pushed me against the fridge.

"Bailey! What the fuck is wrong with you!!! DON'T DO THAT!" He held the side of my throat I cut. I felt blood start to trickle out of my neck, and started to feel really light headed.

"Why did you do that, bails?! Why?!" He started to cry, and I could feel myself fading. I don't know if I was dying. I don't know what dying felt like. If this was it, it didn't hurt.

"I'm sorry." I choked out.

I could see Carl screaming and crying. I could not hear him. I'd never seen him hurting like this. I'd not once seen this side of him. Not even when his mom died. Not even when he had to shoot her in the head. Never.

I then saw nothing.

Everything went black.