Imminent

Bailey's POV

And just like that, the chapel came crumbling down into the walls of Alexandria.
The massive amount of walkers waiting behind the fence were now free to roam inside and slaughter more innocent people.

Oh god.

Carl.

"Carl, no." My voice nearly broke and I held my hand to my mouth. I didn't even think twice, I ran forward to Alexandria. Ron and Glenn both grabbed me and held me back.

"They are going in the east wing, the west wing will be the first to clear. That's our shot, okay?! We're going to get inside there and everybody is going to be just fine." Glenn tried to calm me down and it wasn't working. Not even one bit.

"Dude seriously? Those things are all on there, I'm sure everybody is done for.. Even Carl, even Maggie." Ron said so cold hearted, and I was back to wanting to swing on the dude.

"That isn't helping shit, kid. We're going to try so you're either with us or you aren't. Simple as that." Glenn said and grabbed his things.

"I'm staying, it isn't worth it. Everybody is gone, you both are just chasing something that isn't even there anymore." Ron continued to be a pessimist. It was actually pissing me off.

"Then go." I said with absolutely no emotion behind it. Ron nodded his head, grabbed his stuff, and headed the other way.

"I actually started to give a damn about you." I said and he turned around.

"Then let me save you any more disappointment and just leave." Ron replied and continued walking the opposite way.

"C'mon Bailey." Glenn gave my shoulder a squeeze. I looked down and continued to walk with Glenn.

I then stopped myself and Glenn noticed.

"He killed my dad too." I yelled to Ron. He turned around and looked at me. He was completely surprised.

"I get it. You hate Carl because his dad killed your dad. You need to understand before you leave, that your dad was an asshole. My dad was an asshole. They both didn't deserve to live because of the shit they did, and that's the reality of it." I continued to walk away and Glenn followed. I didn't even stay to listen to Ron.

If I didn't just have the most confusing moment of my life. Ron targets me. Ron assaults me. Ron follows me outside of Alexandria. Ron apologizes in the most sincerest way possible. Ron makes me feel bad for him. Ron goes back to normal dickhead self. And then I somehow don't want him gone. I want him with me.

I fucking hate being a teenager.

It is quite possibly the most confusing thing ever.

--

Ron's POV

I continued to walk away from Glenn and Bailey.

I hadn't that about Bailey's dad. I never made an effort to understand her. I only made an effort to get into her pants. I didn't want to leave her now though. Not by any means, but the fact she still cared about Carl. That's what gets me mostly.

He let her leave and hadn't made any attempt of stopping her let alone finding her. Yet, she still is only thinking about him.

I understand I do not deserve Bailey in anyway because of what I've put her through, but neither does Carl. It isn't fair in anyway. Considering when he came to Alexandria he practically stole Enid, then fucking killed her.

That gave me an idea.

--

Carl's POV

"Everybody get back! Go into your houses, go now!" My dad screamed at the top of his lungs. Everybody looked so frightened, but most did what they were told to do.