Chapter 7

Zane's POV
I smile. Mom and Dad really liked Travis. I was glad. Travis whispers something to dad and they walk off. I look at mom. "Zane. Are you gonna put a ring on it?" She asks. I smile at her Beyonce reference. "I don't know mom. I think I'm going to wait until he proposes. He'd do a much better job at it." I say. She nods. "Ok darling. Um how did he react at first?" She asks worried. "Well. He was silent. Like he was in thought. For about five minutes we just sat there in silence. Then he got up, said he was happy and hugged me comfortingly. Said he can't wait for a Travis Jr. I said we aren't naming him that. Then we just cuddled and talked about names after I gave my two favorite names for a boy and girl." I say. She nods with a smile. "That's great." She says. I nod. "Mom he's perfect for me. For us." I say and hold my stomach. Mom smiles and hugs me. Then dad and Travis walk in. "Babe. I have something for you in the back yard. Come here." He says. I get up and walk over to him. He covers my eyes and leads me out. We stop. "Close your eyes." He says. "Ok." I say and do as told. I hear shuffling. Then music. "Open them." He says. I look around and see candles and roses everywhere. I see mom and dad smiling and my three roommates playing the music. I look in front of me and see Travis bend down on one knee. "Zane... I've loved you since high school, too afraid to talk to you and too dumb to notice my feelings. I know this is soon. But I want our son to have married parents all his or her life. So will you make the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says. I tear up. "YES!" I yell. He puts the ring on and we hug eachother. Then we kiss roughly. If my parents weren't here we'd take it as far as we can go with me pregnant. We part and the others clap. We smile. "Now we HAVE to tell Aph, Katelyn, and Garroth about this." I say. He nods. "We'll have a party!" It'll be fun! And we can tell them when everyone gets there." Travis says. I agree. "Let's have it tomorrow. Let's invite everyone!" I say excitedly.  He nods.
-----------
I smile as Lillith climbs onto my back. I hold her and run around a bit. I can totally do this parenting stuff. It's fun. Aphmau giggles. Travis walks over. "Everyone is here. We ready?" He asks. I nod and set Lillith down. "Ok! Everyone quiet down! We have an important announcement!" Travis yells. Everyone goes silent and looks at us. I blush at all the attention. We hold hands. "Travis and I.... were dating." I say. Everyone smiles and claps. "That's not it!" Travis says over the clapping and they go silent. "We were dating. Now we're engaged." I say. Garroth spits out his poopsi. "WHAT?! YOU'VE ONLY DATED WHAT?! A MONTH?!" He yells. We flinch. I tear up and Travis pulls me closer to him. "Garroth let him explain." Travis whispers. I sniffle. "I-I don't think I can do this..." I whisper. He holds me. "You want me to say it?" He asks. I shake my head. "W-we can tell them another time." I say. "No. Tell us Zane. We want to know." Kawaii~Chan says. She was surprisingly calm about this relationship. I expected her to fangirl. I take a deep breath. "I... I have this condition. And I... I'm pregnant." I say. Silence. Then a silent squeal rises into a full on fangirl squeal from Aphmau. "ZANVIS BABIES!!!" She squeals. Everyone cheers and squeals. I look at Garroth. He has a blank stare fixed on Travis. He walks over to us slowly. Travis holds onto me a bit tighter and moves me behind him. I watch him carefully. Garroth looks down. "I really hate you for getting my baby brother pregnant. But I'm... I'm glad you make him happy. So.... welcome to the family. And I swear.... If you do anything to hurt my baby brother I'll cut your tounge out." He says. Travis and I are surprised. But glad he didn't kill us. Travis shakes his extended hand. Mom and Dad walk over. "I'm glad you reacted maturely to this Gargar." Mom says. "You knew?" Garroth asks. "Of course. I was the one who helped with the proposal." Dad says proudly. I giggle. "And Zane told me about his pregnancy before anyone else for advice." Mom says. Vylad walks over and hugs me, picking me up. "Oh little brother I'm so proud of you." He says. I hug back and giggle. We talk a bit more then split up to do our own things. I walk to Aphmau and Aaron. They see me and smile. "Congrats Zane." Aaron says. "Thanks Aaron." I say. "So how'd this happen?" Aphmau asks. "Hm. It just. Did. He confessed. I was angry at first but then realized I loved him. We kissed and became a couple. Then at the welcome home Travis party I got drunk and.... it went from there." I say. She nods. "That's adorable. But. Are you ready for a baby?" She asks. "Of course. More than ready. But even if i wasn't, with Travis. I'm ready for anything and more." I say and smile. The couple coos. I sigh. "But. I am scared Aphmau." I mutter. Aphmau looks at Aaron, who nods and walks away. "What is it Zane?" She asks. "What if.... He decides he doesn't love me anymore. What if... He starts to pretend so that Garroth won't kill him?" I ask silently. She hugs me. "Zane. I've known Travis since high school. When he's in love. He's in love. And there's no way that'll change." She says. "Did you know he liked me?" I ask. "Well. Yeah. But I was under oath not to tell anyone." She says. I nod. "Oh... okay." I say. We talk more and then the party ends.