Chapter 4

Zane's POV
I wake up and groan. I'm in so much pain. A headache, my back hurts, and I can't sit up because it feels like I'm being ripped to shreds. "Traaavis." I groan out. As if on cue he walks in with a tray of food, asprins, and a can of poopsi. He sets it on the bedside table and pulls me to where I'm sitting. I groan slightly. "Sorry." He says. "It's ok." I say. "No. I mean for last night." He says. "What happened last night?" I ask and take the aspirin and down them with the poopsi. "You don't remember? You were that wasted? Now I'm super sorry." He says with a worried expression. "What happened?" I ask, getting worried myself. "W-well. Have you ever had sex before...?" He asks. "N-No. What are you trying to say Travis?" I ask. "We lost our virginity to eachother last night." He mutters. My eyes widen. We...? Memories flash through my head and I blush. "O-oh." I say. "Are you mad?" He asks. I smile. "No babe. It's fine. Better you than anyone." I say. He smiles. I take the tray of food and start eating. Travis goes to start a warm bath for me, saying it'll help my back. I smile. I lost my virginity to Travis Valcrum. The man I love who loves me back. If Garroth found out he'd kill me. Garroth. Oh! We need to tell him soon. Travis comes back in. "You ready?" He asks. I nod. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, setting me into the water. I sigh in relief, almost all the pain going away.
--------
After lunch I decide to tell Travis my plans. "Travis. Can we tell my family about us? I don't want Garroth to walk in on us making out one day and find out like that." I say. He nods. "When?" He asks. "As soon as your ready." I say. He shrugs. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." He says. With that he drives us to Garroth's house and I knock on the door. He opens the door and brightens up when he sees me. He hugs me. I hesitantly hug back. We walk in and I see Garroth keeping an eye on Travis. He must not trust him still. "Garroth. I want to tell you something..." I say. "What is it Zane?" He asks happily. I take a deep breath. "I'm gay." I say. "Oh that's fine. You know I am too." He says. "That's not the part I'm scared about." I say. He frowns. "What is it?" He asks. Travis walks over and wraps an arm around my waist. "Travis and I. Are dating." I say. "How long?" He asks. "Two days now." Travis answers. "Ok.... I'll approve. On one condition." He says. "What is it?" I ask. "You, me, Laurence, and Travis go on a double date so I can make sure Travis is right for you." Garroth says. "Of course!" Travis says. I smile. Travis is good with dates. We talk about the plans and then we go home to get ready. It's once again at Olive Garden. I wear something, not like the date with Travis, nice. A black dress shirt and black jeans, with some dress shoes. I walk into the living room and see Sean and Nick on the couch watching tv. "What are you doing so dressed up Zane?" Nick asks. I smile. "I'm going on a date with my boyfriend." I say. They smile. "Whhooooooo?" They ask in unison. Travis walks down and wraps an arm around me. "Ready to go?" He asks. I smile. "Yes." I say. The guys' eyes widen. "No fudging way." Nick says. "Yup." We say in unison. As we walk out of the door we hear squealing. Travis chuckles and we get in the car, driving to Olive Garden.