Chapter 6

Zane's POV
I cry and call mom. She picks up. "Hey Zuzu!" She says. She hears me crying. "Wh-what's wrong?" She asks.
"M-mommy I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Mommy." I cry. "Zuzu what's wrong?" She asks. "I-I'm pregnant mom." I say. She goes silent. "I'm guessing you found out about being intersex?" She asks. "Y-yeah." I say. "Oh...wait. ARE YOU MARRIED?!" She yells. I flinch. "No mom." I answer. "YOU HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND YOU WEREN'T MARRIED?! ZUZU WHAT THE HECK?!" She scolds. I start crying harder. "Mommy I'm sorry! I was at a party! And I got drunk! And I'm sososososo sorry!" I cry. "Oh Zuzu it's ok. I should've told you about your condition. I didn't think you'd be gay. Let alone be submissive. Well. Does the father know?" She asks. "Not yet. I'm scared to tell him. I'm afraid he'll break up with me." I say. "Oh thank Irene you're dating him. Don't worry honey. If he loves you he'll keep the kid with you." She says. "Yeah if he believes me in the first place..." I mutter. "He will honey. Just explain it to him. Also your Dad and I are coming over next week. We have to meet this guy." She says and hangs up. I take a deep breath, wipe my tears away, and start to drive home. When I get there I walk in. Mike is the first to see me. "What's wrong Zane?" He asks. "Hm? Oh. Nothing. My stomach is just killing me." I say. "Are the doctors putting you on meds?" He asks. "Yeah but not until next week." I say. "What are you supposed to do until then?" Mike asks. "Wait it out." I say and walk into the kitchen where Travis and Sean were talking. "Travis. Can I talk to you alone?" I ask. He nods and we walk to our now shared room. I lock the door and lean against it. "What's wrong?" Travis asks. I hold my stomach and sniffle. "Travis... I have this condition..." I say. His eyes widen. "You're dying?! No that can't be!" He yells. I shake my head. "Travis. No..." I say. He sighs and hugs me. "Thank Irene. You came here crying and then said you had a condition and I thought you had an incurable and fatal disease." He says. "Just listen Travis. Sit down." I say. He sits on the bed and stares at me. I blush. "U-um. My condition... I have.... I have boy and girl parts." I say. "Ok.... that's fine." He says. "That's not the scary part." I say. He frowns. "What is?" He asks. I take a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." I say, my voice cracking. He goes silent and I start to tear up. "That's... amazing! But! What about Garroth? And your family?" Travis asks fearfully. "Mom and Dad know. They're ok with it... Garroth... I think we should keep it a secret from him for quite a while." I say. He nods. "This is... amazing. I have a baby.... with my amazing boyfriend." He says. I smile as he hugs me and puts his hands on my stomach. "Travis Jr..." He says. I lean against him. "If it's a boy we aren't naming him that." I say. "What would we name him?" He asks. I think. "Tsukiya." I say. "Tsukiya?" He asks. "Moon and to be. Tsukiya." I say. He nods. "And a girl?" He asks. "Mitsu." I say. "Which means?" He asks. "Light." I say. "Beautiful." He says and kisses my neck. I giggle. I'm so glad he's accepting me.
1 week later
My sickness has subsided. Luckily. Though I get morning sickness every once in a while. A knock comes at the door and Nick opens it. "Zane some woman is here for you!" He yells. I walk out of the kitchen and Mom runs over to me, hugging me. "Aww Zuzu! It's great to see you again! We went to your old house and found you moved! Is he your baby daddy?" She asks and points to Nick. He makes a disgusted face. "Heck no." He says. "I am." Travis says as he walks out. He wraps an arm around me. "Valkrum?" Dad asks. "Yep." Travis says. Dad nods. "Glad it's someone I know." He says. Travis shakes his extended hand. We sit in the living room and talk.