Chapter 1

Zane's POV
I hug Garroth, who's a sobbing mess, before getting in my car and driving to my new house to meet my new roommates. I have 4. All guys. One is a FTM, which I think is cool. I park in front of the.... house... dang this is a really nice house. I knock on the door and a red head opens the door excitedly. "Are you the new roomate?!" He asks. "Uh.... yeah..." I say. He cheers and pulls me in. "Yo guys the newb is here!" He yells. Two other guys walk in. "Let me introduce everyone man. You'll scare him off." One says. The guy who let me in groans but stays silent. "Ok. I'm Nick. This is Mike. And the creepy
lucky-go-happy guy is Sean. You'll meet the other guy when he gets here. We have all your stuff in your room. Because Sean has OCD he may have already unpacked your stuff and organgized it." Nick says. "I love the collection you got. That stuff is worth alot. And that show is friggen' amazing." He says. I blush. "O-ok..." I say. "HOUSE TOUR TIME!" Sean yells and grabs my hand, dragging me around the place to show me around.
--------
This place was really nice. And after dinner and getting to know the others I realized they were pretty ok. Sean was really cheery yet really sad. Mike was quiet but smart and funny. And Nick. He was almost exactly like me. Except he was much more stubborn. And didn't like my hair. Sean says my hair was awesome though. Mike said he didn't care what my hair looked like. "So how about the other guy? You never said his name." I say as I start the dishes. "He doesn't get back for another ten minutes. He's at a swimming competition." Nick says. I nod and put the last dish in the dish washer. Ten minutes later the door opens and a familiar voice shouts, "I'm home! My team won!" I stay facing the washer as I pull out the clean plates and put them up. "Travis! The newb is here!" Sean shouts and runs out. That just confirmed my fears. One of the idiots are here. He walks in. "Zane turn around." Sean says. "Travis Valcrum." I say. He gasps. "Zane Ro'meave?" Travis asks. I turn around. "Yeah idiot." I say. "That's cool! We're roommates now." He walks over to hug me. "Back away you wet imbecile." I say. He laughs and hugs me anyway. "Human contaaaact." I groan. He let's go. "So do you like the others?" Travis asks. "More than you I can say that." I growl. "Aw come on bro. We still holding grudges for the book? I promise I was trying to keep you guys safe." He says. "I'm not holding grudges. I just hate you." I say. "That's mean. Mean stuff isn't allowed here." Travis says. "The heck are you talking about? I abuse Sean all the time." Nick says and punches Sean who just laughs and rubs his arm. Travis pouts. "You guys ruin all my plans." Travis says. "Karma for ruining my first date." Sean sings. I growl and push Travis away. "I'm going to bed." I say and go to my room. Sean has made it look awesome, much better tham what i would've done. I knock the door and lock it. "Stupid Travis. Just when I thought I'd be happy." I mutter. I lay down. "Sup?" I hear. I look over and see Travis in the chair in the corner. "GAH! HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE?!" I yell. He chuckles and does jazz hands. "Magic." He says and his fingers start to glow. I glare. "Get out of my room Travis." I say. "Oh come on. Be nice." He says. "I said out. Don't make me scream rape." I say. "You wouldn't." He says. I take deep breath. "RA-" I start but he covers my mouth. I smirk and cross my arms. "Ok. Ok. Listen to what I have to offer. I want to apologize. How about you go out to dinner with me. One hour. Just me and you to get to know eachother. And if you still hate me afterwards I'll leave you alone forever." He says. I think. "Hnhnpph." I answer. He uncovers my mouth. "You have a deal." I say and hold out my hand. He shakes it and smiles. "I promise you won't regret this." He says and walks out. I lock the door back and lay down. This should be interesting. Last an hour with him and then never see him again.