Chapter 5

Garroth's POV
I sit with Laurance as we wait for Zane and Travis. I don't like Travis. At all. After what he did... but... Zane looked so happy with him... So I'm going to give him a chance. "So. Who are we having this double date with?" Laurance asks and looks at the menu. "Zane and his boyfriend." I say. He looks up and raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Who's his boyfriend?" He asks. "If I told you. You'd leave. Just wait." I say. He sighs. "Ok." He says. Not long after Zane and Travis walk in dressed nicely. I smile at them. But Laurance frowns. "You're kidding right?" He asks. I shake my head. Laurance sighs but smiles at the couple. We all talk and eat and get to know eachother better. The story on how the two got together was interesting too. Laurance and me just got together when he confessed his feelings and I said I felt the same. I always had. Since high school. We both had the same idea in mind. If one of us dates the prettiest girl in school the other will get jealous and want us to date them instead and we basically lost the reason after a while. But Zane being so cruel like that? Then coming to his father's house, snapping at his father, then kissing him. It was so romantic. The basic "win your heart back" story. Laurance seemed to warm up to Travis just as I have. Zane even kisses Travis' cheek at one point and Travis was more red than the sauce on his pasta. I smile as we walk out. "That was fun. We should do this again sometime." Laurance says. "Yeah." Zane agrees. We say our goodbyes and then go home. When we get into his room I push him to the wall and kiss him.
Time skip 6 weeks
Zane's POV
I've been sick for a whole week. Today I'm going to the doctor. I get in Sean's car and drive to the doctors office and walk in. "Zane Ro'Meave." I say. The woman looks up. "Ok. Fill this out and the doctor will see you in a moment." She says. I nod and take the paper.
Finally the doctor comes and I follow him to his office. He does some tests on me. When he gets the results the stares at the paper in astonishment. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Hm... It looks like we'll have to do further testing..." He says. "What? Why?" I ask. "It seems you have both reproductive systems..." He says. "What are those?" I ask. "It's the part of your body that creates children. One creates the sperm while the other creates and incubates the egg." He explains. "And I have both? So am I a girl or boy?" I ask. "You're a boy Mr. Ro'meave. You just so happen to have both systems. If you approve we need to do more testing." He says. I nod. "So wait. How is this effecting my sickness?" I ask. "You're pregnant Zane." He says. My eyes widen. "I-I'm what?" I ask. "You're pregnant. How else did we find you had both sysyems?" He asks. I take a shakey breath and nod. "Ok. Do more testing." I say. He nods and walks out.