I took my coat that I left on the sofa earlier and she stopped me before I open the door.

"Ok, ok, ok I'm sorry. Look it's a free insult zone, deal?"

I looked at her hand on my arm, before she realized what she did and removed it as quickly as it went there. I could tell that she was sincere somehow.

"Ok... So what do we do first."

She took place on the chair by the sofa.

"Well I Google it, and came up with some options. First we need to..."

"Wait what! Google? The same things that tells me I have cancer every week? I thought you were smarter than Google."

She was insulted for two seconds.

"I thought it was a no insult zone? And listen to my ideas before judging."

I shut up and finally start listening.

"So first they suggest having an honest conversation with the couple but, this isn't happening. So we're getting the big guns."

She almost seemed excited about all of it, was I the only one with a conscious in the room.

"We need to get into their heads and makes them think that it's not working anymore."

"Yeah but Nate cheated before and Stacey always comes back. I'm not sure about that."

That was true, Nate cheated and worse before and she always ended up getting back with him for some reasons.

"We need Nate to breakup with her, she needs to cheat on him. I know him, the second she'll do he's not going to want anything to do with her."

For some reasons I didn't have a problem believing her.

" I don't see Stacey cheating it's not her type. "

She rolled her eyes before repeating the same sentence I just said with a stupid voice.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but she is."

I started laughing, how could she just say things like this, without any proof. Just by looking and hating on someone.

"How do you know?"

"She just seems like the type."

Exactly what I was saying.

"So who would she cheat on Nate with?"

She was about to say something before deciding not to. What was all that about? I could sense something was off.

"I don't know, why do I have to get all the ideas ? You're smart too."

That was the first compliment I received by Morgan in two years, it felt weird.

"Ok let's just think about it and talk later, what's your number? I'll text you."

She proceed to give me her number before I go back home.

It's not gonna be easy to pull that off.

Morgan

I was staring at my phone asking myself, where my life was going, I literally have Ethan as a contact. This is sad.

And what was that weird moment when I touch his arm? Who even am I?

I laugh thinking about his comment on Stacey not being the cheating type. Damn that boy was naive. Was I the only one who could clearly see through her facade? What was she doing to this boy? She was Ethan blindspots but I wasn't the one to tell him the truth about his girl, I needed him, and he probably wouldn't help me if he knew the truth.