4

Ethan

I'm such a piece of shit, I can I do this to my best friend? How can I be so selfish? What the hell is wrong with me?

The door opened on a Morgan in pink bunnies pyjamas with a bowl of cereals, it was five in the afternoon.

"Dude I've been watching you doing mental splits for fifteen minutes, it was entertaining for the first five, are you coming in or not?"

I just realized I was in front of her door giving myself a pet talk for that long, but what we were about to do was a big deal. I mean ruining someone's life, was a big thing in my book.

I looked at Morgan who was nonchalant eating her cereals, almost like she's been doing this all her life. This lack of guilt was seriously concerning.

"Nice pajamas, I would have never thought you were a bunny type of girl."

"I'm full of surprises asshole."

Yeah I should've known that my comment wouldn't pass without an insult.

She closed the door behind us, and I finally got a look at who Morgan was as a human being and it was... Interesting. I would lie if I say I wasn't expecting skulls and maybe two dead bodies but everything seemed normal. There was a bunch of paintings everywhere, walls were painted different colors, everything was really joyful and cozy.

"Nice place!"

And I meant it, I was presently surprised.

"Thanks, I know."

I rolled my eyes, and she continue eating her cereals like she didn't see me.

" So what's the plan? How do we do it?"

She stopped chewing for two second to look at me for a minute. My hands were sweaty, and I'm pretty sure other parts of my body were too.

"Damn you're really freaked out by this!"

She started laughing at loud before choking on the food in her mouth. Karma is real.

" I mean yeah ! Stacey has been my friends for years, I'll never do something to hurt her..."

She drank a glass of water leaning on the sink.

"Rectification, you've never done something to hurt her before."

She looked at me with a witty smile on her face, a part of me really hated this girl. She was the know it all sarcastic type. Always judging like she had all the answers in the world, and acting like she was better then any of my friends. Why because she didn't party or had any kind of fun? She was simply boring. But I needed her. Even if she was a pain, she did have an really good ability of staying calm in bad situations, I've noticed that. I needed someone like this, and we kinda had the same goal at the end of the day.

"Yeah..."

She became really serious out of nowhere.

" Listen, I need you to let go of the anxiety. We're doing what's best for them ok? Nate clearly doesn't love Stacey I've notice first hand..."

She got lost in her thoughts for a moment, something happened between them, I could tell.

"You're obviously a better sutor for her, with your money and duche attitude and her princess ego, you guys are perfect for each other."

And there it is, Morgan everyone, she really can't talk to me without insulting.

"Ok, I think that's my cue to leave... If I wanted someone to insulte me I would've went to my dad."