3

Morgan

" So that's what hell looks like..."

Nate brings me a cup while laughing. Why was I even here?

"Come on Morgan, you can survive this one."

No, I can't, I hated Stacey's house, it was huge and it had so many closets, hallways, and two pools. It was screaming "Look how rich i am!".

I put my cup in the air and gave him the fakest smile I ever did.

"Not without vodka."

He smiled and a second time before telling me to try and have fun.

Even having fun just a little will never happen. Not here for sure this kind of party was not my type, it wasn't Nate type either. We used to sit around a fire with a couple of friends, drink beer and make jokes. I never thought in a million years that we will be this kind of party with a bunch of cheerleaders drunk and douche bags like Ethan and his friends. But I guess he wanted to make his girlfriend happy. And me, I was here, in a corner observing and judging everyone. I should have been used to it, but no it was still feeling like the first time like I was a total outsider (which I was), I hated that feeling. But I was still there, because Nate asked me, and I couldn't say no to him, he knew the effect he had on me.

"Morgy!"

I cringed when I heard his voice. If there's one thing I hate more then this party itself it's Josh, motherfucking Josh Dillon. He was a surprisingly attractive pig, he was looking at girls like they were a prey, every time he was coming to my work he was always making that comment about the way my breast was sitting in my uniform and spending a huge amount of time staring at it.

" The guy that gets on my nerves!"

He laughs before taking a piece of my hair between his fingers and smelling it! What the fuck was wrong with this creep?

"You know I love it when you play hard to get right?"

Every second I was spending with him made me loathe him more. He was disgusting I felt like vomiting, no one else in the world made me feel this way, not even Stacey.

"Nice, now I need to shave my entire head... Who knows where you put your fingers?"

"I know where I'm putting them next..."

How could he transform everything into something sexual? That was a powerful talent.

"Wow does that really work on girls?"

"Every time."

For some reason I didn't have any problem believing him, I was looking at the girls here and they looked stupid enough to fall for an idiot like Josh.

"Do you always have this effect on people?"

He still had this smirk on his face, the same smirk he had every Saturday morning before telling me.

"Cute uniform Morgy, tight, like I like them."

I know some people will say that I'm going too far but it was the way he was looking at me like he was gonna touch me or something and his friends who were laughing all the time. They were all sitting at the same table, in the middle of the restaurant. Laughing and talking loudly acting like the place was theirs.

"What getting them wet? often."

I was the one laughing this time.

"No lol, making them want to kill themselves."

His smile disappeared, he became livid, I felt like I vexed him. He ended up living looking pissed at me, I must admit I was a little disappointed, even if he was getting on my nerves, he was the only one keeping me company in this shitty party.

"What did you do to him?"

And there he was the other person that I hated at this party.

"What?"

He looked at me like I was supposed to know what he was talking about.

"Josh, I never saw him like this."

" What you mean to tell him you never see him talk to girls like a pervert?"

He rolled his eyes at me, I can see he was feeling sassy today. Ethan was such a hypocrite, acting like a good guy when he was hanging out we Josh I will not even be surprised if he was implicated in a couple of harassment cases that's how gross this guy was.

"No, he's really upset what did you told him? I never saw him like this."

"And I currently don't give a shit, you can frequently see me like this."

And the moment that was waiting finally came, Ethan gave me this look. The "you're such a bad person look, I can believe I have to spend that much time with you".

I loved that look.

"You're such a bitch..."

"And yet you're still here talking to me when you have all of your fake friendships to care about tonight."

I saw him looking at Stacey and understood, she asked him to entertain me tonight, which was kind of nice but at the same time making me feel like a loser.

" Oh ok I get it, Stacey Cherie ask you something and you just obey, that's kinda sad."

"What about Nate, He asked you to be here tonight and we both know you hate everyone here I included so shut up because you're in the same hole as me."

Wow, remember when I said earlier that Ethan felt Sassy, I wanna change it for bitchy.

" I'll stop here if I was you."

He was starting to seriously get on my nerves.

" Lol so you can attack me but you cant handle it when I hit back? Look, Morgan, we all know what you think Stacey is not good enough for Nate but you are?"

I didn't like Ethan but he was right, I honestly thought Nate had nothing to do with that girl, and if someone really knew him and was there for him all this time, it was me. So yeah I seriously thought I was the best choice for Nate.

" You're right."

"Thank you."

for the first time, I smiled genuinely at Ethan, I guess we had at least one thing in common. We were now both looking at them, Stacey was on Nate lap kissing him and laughing out loud they honestly looked like a poster for a movie.

" I'm never going to understand what they are doing together."

I was asking myself the same question every day for a long time already.

"If only we could do something..."

I thought so many times about them breaking up, to be honest, Nate and I were getting really close before Stacey. They were no way that he was actually in love with her, we used to make fun of girls like this together. And look at him now, I've never been more disappointed.

Ethan laughs before saying exactly what I was thinking.

"Yeah like break them up or something..."

I gave one look at Ethan, and he knew that his little joke became way more than just a joke.

" It was a joke, Morgan... They are our best friends we can't do this."

Of course, when Ethan was growing a pair he needs to stop trying to always be this really model citizen.

"Exactly, they are our best friend and this is having their best interest at heart, do you think they're made for each other? Don't you want them to find real love?"

He took a sip of his beer before taking my hand and bringing me in the house where no one could listen to us.

"If we do this, and I mean if we're really going to do this, we need to be smart, we can't get caught, I have a reputation."

I rolled my eyes before clinking my cup against his.

"Let's do it."