Complaint Room

ELLO!!! Short chapter sorrynotsorry xD i really wanna play animal crossing new leaf but i dont have it i wouldnt have this issue if it werent for amazing phil and thats my complaint of the day now read on young padawon

Ashlin's POV

Sistine pulled away from the hug after about a minute. She looked at Mikey. "You know, I'm still mad at you." she said. She skipped back to her room. "WELL then." Mikey said. "Actually thought I had something there." he sighed. I gave him a hug. "It's okay, Mikey. She's just upset. She'll get over it." I said.

Pete looked at me. "So are they...you know...yeah?" he asked, asking if Sistine and Mikey were dating. I looked at Mikey. "YES-I mean yes, yes we are." he said. "As far as you know." I said as I hugged him again. "Oh, well I totally thought her and Gerard were together..." Pete said. We all stared at him. "What?? They seem like a couple!!" he said. "NO!-I mean um no. No they don't...? I don't know I guess they kinda do...either that or really close friends." I said.

"Well, in the meantime, Mikey, you should try to fix whatever it was that happened."Pete said. Mikey nodded. "But-but how??" he asked. "She's YOUR girlfriend-I think-figure it out!" Frank said.

"Figure out YOUR girlfriend!" Mikey snapped. "Whats that supposed to mean?!" I asked. "That means your freaking psycho. Oh and you hug a lot of boys that AREN'T your boyfriend." he said. "Dont make me slap you." I sassed. He rolled his eyes. "Because you know she will." Pete said. "Shut up." Mikey laughed. "I gotta go home soon..my mom doesn't want me and Gerard both staying here all the time...I dunno." He said. We all said bye and he left. Only people still here (as in in this room) are me, Pete, and Frank. Well this couldn't get any more awkward. Or at least for me, anyway. Frank looked around. "I should probably go too..."he said. Guess it was awkward for him too.

I looked at Pete. "Well then...I'm going upstairs. You should follow me." I asked. He nodded. "Um ok..."he said. I went up to the attic where Rhia, Ray, Bob, and William were playing video games. "Hey Rhia, can I spend the night at your place tonight?" I asked. "Why don't you just stay here?" William asked. "You know he's not actually gonna put spiders in your bed, right?" Ray asked. "Hey! He seemed pretty serious about it! And his reaction! You never know!" I exclaimed.

Bob tossed two controllers at us. "Wanna play?" he asked. I nodded. We sat down in an extra bean bag chair (usually fits 2 people) and played Call Of Duty for who knows how long. A little after midnight, Pete went home. I eventually fell asleep, as did everyone else.

MEANWHILE In Sistine's Room :3

Gerard's POV

"He's been down there the whole time!!! And he hasn't once tried to talk to me to see whats wrong!! Or maybe he left?? He left without telling me!!! He doesn't love me!" I cried as I hugged the plush monkey to my face. "Do you want me to go talk to him? Because you know I will." Sistine offered. I shook my head. "Nooo stay with meeeee." I whined. She smiled. We heard a tap at the door. "Who is itttttt?" I groaned. "It's Frank" Frank said from the other side of the door. "Oh. Hi. What do you want?" I asked. "I need to complain to someone." he said. "Well, you've come to right place." Sistine said, opening the door.

Frank looked around for a minute. "You should change your room color." he said quietly. We all looked around. "No, cause it matches my Gerard." she said, petting my hair. I glanced up at her. "Okay, whats wrong?" I asked Frank with a laugh. "I think there's something going on with Ashlin and Pete." he sighed. I started to say something, but Sistine gave me her say one word and your dead look. She looked at Frank. "Why do you think that?" she asked. He shrugged. "I dunno, probably because he's her ex-boyfriend" he said. "I totally forgot about that..." I mumbled.

Sistine scooted over. "Wanna sit?" she asked. Frank nodded and flopped onto the bed. Sistine handed him her plush blue octopus. "I'm gonna order some pizza. You guys wanna find a movie to watch or something?" she asked. Frank nodded. "Ooh! Can we watch Lilo & Stitch??" I asked, excited. Sistine laughed. "Yeah sure. I think I have it. If I don't we can see if its on Netflix." she said. I nodded and looked at her movies while she called in for le cheese pizza :D

31 MINUTES LATER

We were in the middle of watching Lilo & Stitch when there was tap-a-tap at the door. I jumped up and ran over and opened it. "Pizz-oh it's you." I groaned to Ashley at the door. "I payed for your guys' pizza..."he said. I mumbed thanks and turned around. "Do I get I kiss?" he asked. I shook my head. "...hug?" he asked. I sighed and gave him a one-arm hug. "Thanks Ashley!" Sistine called. Ashley nodded.

SO cliffhanger haha ok oh lego movie is cool yasss its awesome bc EVERAYTHANG IS AWESOME yass ok byebye