Pretty Boy Arguements

A/N-Ladies, ladies, don't go all sassy gee on me, cuz derz a new chapter! YUP! xD

/\//\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\//\/\ DA FUQ?

POP QUIZ! Whos rhia based off of? and william?

At Sistine's house

Still Frank's POV

We walked into Sistine's house to see Andy sprawled out on the couch. "Why exactly are you here?" Ashlin asked.

"Well, I thought you might need an older, more responsible person here." Andy said. "You? Responsible?" I asked. He glared at me. "Sistine, why exactly are we here?" I asked.

"Because I can't be home by myself with Mikey." she said. "What does your aunt do?" Ashlin asked. William shrugged. "I dunno."

We turned to Sistine. "She's a lawyer. She's working with someone right now." she explained. "Ah, okay."

Mikey's POV

We had been hanging out at Sistine's for a while. It's nothing big. Just like how we used to hang out at Ashlin's but were not allowed there anymore.

There was a random knock at the door. I looked around. Everyone was here. Even Bob. And Ashley. If it was her aunt, she would just come in. Hmmm..

"I'll get it." I said, unsure of who it could be. I opened the door to see Jared. Why the fuck was he here? Another try at stealing my girlfriend?

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked. "I...uhm...came to get my rat..." he said. "He's not you rat." I said. "Uhm...yah he is." Jared argued.

"Who are you talking to?" Sistine asked from behind me. I closed the door a little and turned around. "No one." I said. She raised her eyebrow.

How do I handle this...?

William's POV

"Hey William,can you come here for a second?" Mikey called out from the door. I nodded. "Okay." I said as I walked over to the door. I saw Jared. "Why are you here? Do I need to trip you again?" I asked him.

He let out a blank stare. "You purpously tripped me? I KNEW IT!" he said. "Well, duh, again, how can you accidentally trip someone?" I asked. Suddenly Andy popped up behind us and saw Jared.

"Let me handle this one. Move it, pretty boys." he said. Without arguement, Mikey and I scooted out of the way.

Jared's POV

Great. Here's Andy. Of course Andy. WHY ANDY?!?! "Look, we all know you want Sistine back. You can't have her. Her over protective boyfriend won't give her up. Not my problem. Anyways, stop trying. Got it? Bye." he said as he closed the door.

What the actual fuck? I JUST WANT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK!!!!

Ashlin's POV

"What is going on?!" Sistine asked. I shrugged. "Now you know how I felt about three weeks ago." I said. "Three weeks ago?" she asked. "With Frank?" I hinted.

"Oh that. Yeah everyone knew exactly what was going on. Besides you, of course, which leads me to think that you guys know who was at the door." she said.

I shrugged. "No clue." I said, truthfully. She stuck her tounge out at me. "Andy!" she called. "Huh?" he asked. "Whats going on?" she questioned. "I dunno."

Everyone laughed. "You? Not knowing something? I'll believe that when Ashley and Gerard break up." Mikey said.

That caused everyone to laugh again. "Break up? Impossible. We were never going out." Ashley argued.

"Tell that to this picture I took of you two kissing in the hallway." Rhia said, holding out the picture on her phone for everyone to see. Frank pretened to barf, as usual.

"You guys are slowly killing Frank. I suggest you stop,like, NOW." Andy said.

"Stop what? That was obviously a fake photo!"Ashley aruged.

"Fake my ass." Rhia said, showing another picture. Frank pretended to barf AGAIN.

I think I was about barf, myself.