Cute Couple

"And here we have a wild Y/N in her natural habitat."Donny said pointing the camera at you. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm live on facebook." He replied, laughing.

You went back to playing the game on your phone. "The fans say hi."Donny said. You turned back around. "Well hello fans." You said with a wave, grinning at the camera.

"As you guys can see it is currently raining, there is not much that we can do except stay inside."Donny said, showing the fans the outside view of their house.

"Let's go outside then."You said as if it was the most wonderful idea ever. "What are you crazy?" He asked, focusing the camera at you again.

You walked over to the corner of their living room and put your shoes on followed by Donny's snapback that's laying on the center table. "You coming or not?" You asked before running down the hallway. "Guess we're going outside guys, baka magalit ang master ko."Donny joke before following you.

You ran out the door and into the pouring rain. The sky was grey and the rain was coming down fast. "Good thing my case is waterproof."Donny said. "What are we even gonna do out here?" He asked. "Wala! And that's what's fun about it!" You said jumping around in the puddle, laughing as Donny continue to film you.

After an hour of just sitting in the rain, throwing some corny knock knocks from here and there, your shoes began to fill with water so you went back inside. "I look like a mess!" You announced after noticing that your hair looks like a nest and you're lips pale from staying too long under the rain.

"A very hot mess."Donny commented.

"You're still on Facebook?"You asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I promised that I would sing a little bit." He said. You peeked over his shoulder at his broadcast. Many people were commenting "goals." or "cutest couple." and it made you happy that the fans were finally accepting you two together. You plopped yourself back in their couch where you continued with your game. Donny sat in the corner on a little chair in front of a small piano. "I don't know what songs to sing! Someone comment!"

"Okay I guess I'll sing Fools." He said before his delicate fingers run the keys of the piano. He began singing and you couldn't help but look up from your phone and watch him sing. You were so incredibly proud of him. He continued singing and you ended up giving up your game and just watch him sing. He looked over at you with a smile when he noticed that you were staring.

"Alright guys that's it for tonight, I love you." He said before closing off his phone.

He set his pull the case of the piano and came over to the couch. He sat on the edge and took his slippers off before turning around to you. "What are you doing?" He asked resting his head on your shoulder. "Just playing my game."You replied.

"You know everyone was saying that we were super cute today." He said and you shut your phone off. "I know, I saw some of the comments." You replied. "Well I think we are pretty cute." He said. He turned on his side wrapping an arm around your waist. "I love you so much Y/N." He whispered. "I love you too." You replied.