Interview

Donny doesn't really like to talk about his private life and you perfectly know that. Mostly he tries to avoid answering any questions about you or his family. This time it was different. "So, Donny, do you read magazines? Or do you try to avoid them? Because I don't know if you knew this but lately there are rumors Y/N would have been cheating on you. Is that correct?" You heard the gay interviewer say. You were sitting on a chair in the same room as the interviewer was taken in and your mouth just fell open when you heard the question. The interviewer did know you were in the same room!

How could he just ask this while he saw you and Donny kiss a minute ago?!

"Are you serious right now?" He laughed to the man. "I know she's here with you, but I just wanted to tell you kid– I mean, I know a lot of celebrities who don't read magazines and maybe someone needs to warn you about her." He said, while showing him a cover of you and a man together in a café.

Donny stopped laughing. He looked quite frustrated at this point. "I don't think there's anything to warn about when the guy on that cover is her brother. So if you can excuse me now. Feel free to interview the other celebrities, but I'm done now. Check your sources next time you prepare your stupid questions." Donny stood up from his chair and walked towards you with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't like him." You said while leaving the room with your boyfriend.

"Me neither babe. But I do like you, if it helps!" He answered while resting his hand on your back. "It sure does." You said to his lips before you kissed him.