The Alien In Fairy Tail

The fighting stopped suddenly when everyone heard the strange and unfamiliar voice of the Omnitrix. Ben just stood there frozen. Leave it to the Omnitrix to attract everyone's attentions. Everyone was looking at Ben weirdly. Obviously compared to everyone else's reaction outside, he guessed he must look weird in this place. He saw nothing wrong with his clothes. Ben washed them just yesterday. He only washed them because he spilled a smoothie on himself. Ben finally managed to unfreeze when one of the people there walked towards him.

Ben looked at her weird attire. The woman had dark scarlet hair. She looked a bit older than Ben, probably about nineteen years. She had pale skin and brown eyes. Her clothes consisted of dark metal chestplate and pauldrons. She also wore metal gauntlets, a blue skirt, and black leather boots. Ben felt something weird about her. It made Ben feel like he just picked to have an arm wrestling contest with Vilgax while using Grey Matter. She looked like the most mature person there, but then again, she had been kicking everyone else around in the middle of that fight.

"Sorry you had to see that sir," she said, "We were just having a friendly fight." Friendly she says, she just beat up everyone.

"It's okay," Ben said as the woman approached him.

"I am Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail," she said introducing herself.

"Yeah... I am Ben Tennyson," Ben said trying to be as respectful as possible. He did not want to end up like those guys over there.

"What is your business here at the Fairy Tail guild hall," said Erza looking at Ben suspiciously.

"Well you see erm... I got a bit lost and someone told
me I should have asked you guys for help," said Ben. Erza was about to answer when there was an explosion on the right side of the building and a bunch of wind came blowing in. Ben turned around to see a very peculiar looking guy. The guy had silver hair brushed to the right. He had multiple blue tattoos on his chest that could be seen since he wore no shirt. He was wearing a pair of black ripped pants. He was floating in midair while holding a large scythe on his left hand. His dark eyes looked menacingly down at everyone in the guild hall. He turned to look at a the guy with pink spiky hair and the white scarf.

"Natsu Dragneel, I have been looking for you," said the man.

"Erigor! What are you doing here!?" yelled the pink haired guy who must have been Natsu.

"I have been looking for you all actually," said Erigor, "Actually I have been looking for all of Fairy Tail. I have been looking to test my newfound power. I hope you guys find it to be a blast!" Erigor held out his Schythe and swung it down towards the guild. There was a blast of wind that came down towards Natsu. Natsu jumped to the left just as the wind hitting the ground destroying a few tables in a massive blast. Everyone in Fairy Tail took a defensive stance towards Erigor. Erigor smiled viciously and took another swing at the roof causing it a massive crater to form and cause a bunch of debris to come down onto everyone. Luckily everyone managed to avoid getting crushed under.

"I have no idea what is going on," said Ben reaching for his Omnitrix, "but I bet this guys need my help!"
There was a flash of green light and Ben was no longer there. Instead stood a massive creature. It had red skin and four massive arms with four fingers. It had four green eyes and was wearing a green shirt with a black line going across it, along with black pants and a pair of black fingerless gloves. The Omnitrix symbol was on the top of his left shoulder.

"FOUR ARMS!"