A Promise

Captain America's POV

"If it's all the same to you i'll have that drink now"said Loki

The six of us surrounded a now defeated looking Loki. His armour was dented, and his hair was a mess. There were holes in the ground where the Hulk had thrown him around like a rag doll and it was obvious the Loki was the worst one off.

Holding Kathleen tight in one arm I had my shield in the other, protecting the small child from anything that he might try.

Loki scanned over us all, his eyes full of rage. Then his eyes landed on me he cocked his head to the side.

"Why what do we have here.?" He chuckled "The soldier? Has a soft spot for children? Well I never" he smirked. I glared at him, increasing my hold on the small baby.

"You killed her parents you Basterd!!" Tony shouted. "The Captain was doing the right thing and took her in and you think you can treat him like that? After your army just destroyed countless lives? Well if that's what you think, you have another thing coming" he spat.

Tony was getting closer and closer to Loki till the point that they were face to face.

"Tony!!" Barton shouted. Tony looked at him and backed off. Natasha then turned to Thor.

"I expect that Loki will be going back to Asgard with you then?" She said. I could hear the venom in her voice. Clearly she was extreamly pissed at Loki.

"Yes and he will be punished for his crimes." Thor grumbled. He then picked Loki up by his collar and dragged him to his feet. Loki glared at us his face flushed in anger.

"You shall pay for this you mortals. You are going to pay for everything every last one of you."He stared round at us then his eyes landed on me,

"Even the little one she will pay in ways you can't imagine. She will suffer at my hand!!! Because you have denied me my birth right!!! Just you wait Avengers. You shall know the wrath of Loki!!"

Before any one could react, Dr Banner who decided to hulk up incase Loki tried anything. Punched Loki full force in the face and he was knocked out cold.And there was silence. Loki lay on the floor of the stark tower in a crumpled heap.

"Well that went...well?" Barton said breaking the silence.

"I think its time you took Loki back home now" I said through gritted teeth.

How dare he threaten my little girl!

My?

Yes my she is my daughter now and I will do everything in my power to protect her.

Sorry for such a short update I've been really busy.
So I have ideas for the next chapter it going to be about Kate when she is growing up. I will try to update as soon as I can so if you like please like my page!
BTWimoriginal_x