I know why

"BOOO!!"

"AHHHA" I jump up from my bed and karate kick who ever just woke me up.

"Oww that hurt" Tony exclaims rubbing is head.

"Sorry Tony" I say innocently sitting down next to him.

"But you should know better than to scare me like that, you know I could beat you in a fight if you didn't have your suit," I say with a smirk.

"Oh really and what if I have a suit?" He askes

"Then...... I would probably run for my life", I reply with a grin.

"And that is why I like you!!Well then kiddo your dad wants you down in the training centre for a practice in 10 so get a shift on", he says while rising from the bed and going to the door.

"Thanks Tony" I smile

"Your welcome small fry." And with that he left.

Taking a quick body shower I get dressed and go down stairs in my bare feet to the kitchen. Where I find Ben trying to put pop-tarts in the toaster.

"You wanting some help with that Ben?" I ask

"Emm yeh sure if thats ok? he answers.

"Sure thing." I walk over and put the tarts in the toaster and put one in for me. And get two plates out. I really feel sorry for Ben after what happened to him and I cant even imagine having to live with such big hands and being really heavy.

When the pop-tarts are finished I put them out on the plates and hand Ben his.

"Thanks kid", he says.

"No problem" I say and I start to make my way to the training centre, while munching on my pop-tart.

A/N I imagine the training centre like the one in the hunger games and, there is also a danger room that is sort of like a simulator that puts out possible battle situations when your inside it.

Walking into the training centre I find that everyone is here except Johnny, Ben and Tony. They are all standing in the middle of the room talking.

"Morning all!!" I shout across the room. Everyone turns to look at me.

"Morning Kate" my Dad says

"So can anyone tell me why we are all here?" I ask the group

"Well since you're going to be part of the team we decided that you should get to know how all of us fight. You know because we have been a team for so long we are all accustomed to how each of us fights , and since the fantastic 4 might sometimes be part of our team they agreed to help us." Bruce says to me.

"What about Tony, Johnny, and Ben?" I ask

"They don't really have a way of fighting they just really do what they want. So we left them out of it." Dad reply's.

"Makes sense" I reply

"So how's this going to work?" Natasha askes

"Well how about we pair up and each team goes in to the danger room?" Susan suggests

"Great Idea" I reply. Soon everyone is in teams.

"Well ok then, who's first?" I ask

"Susan and Natasha." Clint says.

"Okay" Natasha says while getting guns from the nearby rack.

"Ok kate you have to look at how everybody reacts to certain situation". Dad explains although i do under stand what's happening