"She doesn't look uncomfortable."

"Actually, I am." Lauren finally spoke, not even looking at the waitress. She looked at Camila as she pointed at her head, and then her body. "This- this is all her's. Kindly fuck off, thank you." Lauren firmly said, making Camila blush. The waitress, knowing that she had no chance, simply nodded and left the pair.

Camila continued eating her burger in silence, not wanting to deal with the green eyed girl, who was still smirking.

"For someone who doesn't like me, you sure as hell are possessive."

"I don't know okay. I kinda like you." Camila mumbled the last part, but Lauren heard it, making her heart beat as fast as a race car.

"You what?"

"I said I kinda like you, Lo." Camila spoke in her normal voice but sighed at the end.

"Yes! Yes! You fell for the Jauregui charm! Thank you- thank you for giving me a chance, Camzi!" Lauren laughed and before Camila could protest, Lauren leaned over and kissed the top of Camila's hair, as she tapped her nose.

"I didn't fall for the Jauregui charm! I just- I don't know. Are you gonna change now that you sorta got me? Cause that's what happens every fucking time."

"What? No. In fact, once you're my girlfriend, I'm gonna show you off to the whole world and I'm gonna treat you like the queen that you are." Lauren said. She grinned at Camila, who was suppressing a smile. Yes, she liked Lauren, but that doesn't mean she wasn't scared Lauren was just gonna go back to her old ways. What if this was all a game to her? To see if Camila could fall for her 'Jauregui charm'?

"You mean If I was your girlfriend."

"Nope. Once. It's just a matter of when." Lauren proudly stated.

"We'll see.. Jauregui."

--

"You brought me to the park." Camila pointed out, a bit confused. Most first dates she went to involved either the beach, the movies or just dinner. But.. the park? That was new.

"I want you to meet someone." Lauren said, her face beaming. Camila watched as Lauren stared down at her hand.

"What's up?" Camila asked. Lauren held her hand as an answer. As soon as their hands touched, both lips turned into a smile.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that.." Lauren whispered to herself, forgetting that the other girl could hear her. She lead Camila through a trail. Camila thought this was perfect, she was perfect. The two of them, under the warm Miami weather, hand in hand as they walked through a park full of beautiful flowers. None as beautiful as Lauren though.

"James!" Lauren called out as she walked towards a small playground on the side of the park. She didn't disconnect their hands, forcing Camila to follow her speed.

A young boy was sitting on the sandbox playing with his toys until he saw Lauren. He jumped up at the sight and ran to hug her legs. Lauren laughed and patted his head with her other hand.

"Hey buddy..." Then, a small brown dog ran towards Lauren, making Lauren kneel down.

"Leo!" Lauren called out as she finally let go of Camila's hand. Camila immediately felt as if something wasn't right. However, what surprised Lauren more was when Leo got out of Lauren's embrace and jumped onto Camila.

Camila simply stared at the dog jumping in front of her foot. The dog jumped up and down, barking, his tongue out, looking at Camila.

"Pat him." Lauren suggested. Camila knelt down and Leo immediately jumped over to her body, licking her face. His tail wagged as the dog cuddled into Camila's body. His nose tickled Camila's cheeks, making Camila giggle.