Chapter 1: Their errand boy

Start from the beginning

3. And, lastly, who even likes studying? I was glad that I didn't attend college.

But still, it might have been some kind of fun experience. College, that is.

"Kihyun-sshi, I am done!" I smiled brightly at the short latter giving me his back, too invested in his cup of coffee and phone.

"Good job today, minjae!" The adorable dork is what I call him in my mind, Minhyuk smiled at me as he passed by with the sunshine smile on his face.

Followed by a cheeky looking devil, Lim Changkyun, the only rich bitch I couldn't get at all, eyeing me curiously as he vanished through the door leading to their house.

But still no response from the other latter, the nagging mom Kihyun.

"Kihyun-sshi?" I dragged on my word peeping my head from behind. Only then he turned around.

"Oh, you're done?" Asked he but his eyes were on the garden behind me. "That rose plant right there, ten thirty o'clock from the lamp pole, I can see dead leaves."

That's the reason why he was the nagging mom in my diary of nicknames.

"I'll attend to it right away!" I bowed politely before I ran to the lamp pole. My back pocket constantly vibrating for the incoming texts and calls from my beloved wife, Byul.

Just like how it was supposed to go, or wasn't, but happened anyway because of that one short latter, I was late to the designated cafe where Byul and I had agreed to meet.

The cool air from the air condition hit me as soon as I stepped inside. Putting off my cap I ran a hand through my sweaty short hair as I huffed taking a seat next to Byul.

"Sorry I was late!" I could hardly speak. My lungs needed air after all that running, lots of it.

"That's the guy you were talking about?" Finally I had noticed the bulky guy sitting before us, his expression disgusted yet surprised. "T-this puny guy!" His eyes were on the verge of falling out.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend," Byul nonchalantly linked her arm with mine.

"Who are you calling puny, you donkey's ass?" I shot back. But that only made the guy stand up, aggressively putting his hand up in the air to hit me.

"How dare-"

But before that I pulled out my phone fast, showing him my screen that had 911 written on the dial pad.

"Listen fat rat," I spoke confidently. "I have proof that you stalked her place at eleven am on the twentieth, I was there to film it. And guess what? I sent it to police and they should be there-" I checked my watch before I continued. "Right now, questioning your parents. You live at sangnam-dong with your family right?"

The guy let his hand drop as fast as it was raised up in the air. His face was white like a chalk, it wasn't a millisecond later when he had left the cafe dashing in full speed.

A few minutes went by with Byul and I just staring at the door, then we burst into fits of laughter.

"Oh my God, Minjae! You were so cool I almost fell for you!" Byul slapped my shoulder hard as she kept on laughing. "God! That guy's been bothering me for a while!"

"Anytime baby, anytime for you," I winked at her playfully before she slapped my shoulder again.

"You're such a tease," she complained, but then she linked her arm with mine again. "What do you want to eat today? Treat's on me!"

Well, Byul wasn't like me. Nor was she poor, nor a dropout. But somehow our friendship just happened. It's a long story but I used to deliver milk to her house.

"Don't you have classes today? I have another part time job in half an hour," I said, her face fell.

"Aw come on." She shook her shoulders doing a pouty face, knowing quite well this was my big weakness. "Stay with me for a while please!" Whined Byul.

"Alright," I sighed. "I'll take a cheeseburger."

"Cheeseburger it is!" She smiled enthusiastically, eyeing my outfit for a second before she spoke again. "Ah! As much as I love you in black tee and jeans, I really wish I could someday see you in the skirts and dress I had brought for you."

My mind couldn't process the change of topic so soon, at least 'this' topic but I got back eventually.

"You know that's not gonna happen Byul."

She sighed at my dead response, then she stood up and went to the counter to place an order.

Really for the whole time again, I had forgotten I was a girl.

Living my life as a boy.

---
A/n: *puts trespass on a loud volume* HOW MANY MONBEBES ARE HERE?

IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME READING THIS BOOK OR REREADING THE NEWER VERSION?

Eitherways, I hope you'll enjoy! Please tell le author oppa if you ever need someone to rescue you ;) I'll be there in a sec baby.