Training

I knelt in front of Ghost trying my best not to roll my eyes at his senseless rules. He listed off several rules about posture, what to call him when my parent's weren't around, how to refer to his associates, and oh dear god the list goes on. At some point my back began to ache in the straightened position. I slouched ever so slightly and just as I did I felt a sharp smack on my lower back. I yelped and jumped to my feet only to have my ankles beat with the same force. I fell back to my knees and turned to look at Ghost, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. He sighed and put what I found was a ruler under my chin, that must be what he hit me with... He clicked his tongue. "Darling you have to pay attention to the rules. No slouching when I have you kneel for me, or for Him..." He tapped my cheek lightly with the ruler and cooed. "If you don't I'll have to correct you again, and I don't think you like this do you." He asked gesturing to the ruler. I was about to say no but I recalled one of his earlier rules. Don't speak until you're allowed... When I merely stared at him, my lips parted ever so slightly, he smiled and said. "Good girl, you may answer me." 

"No I don't like the ruler Gho-Sir..." 

"Nice catch, I think that's enough for today." He tapped my nose indicating I was allowed out of my slave state. I stood up and rubbed at my sore knees before stretching out my back. Ghost kissed the top of my head, much to my delight. "You did very good today little one. I know you're not used to this but you know why I have to do this." I nodded my head 'yes' and sighed. Ghost ran his hand through my hair and pulled me into a gentle hug. "You wanna lay down for a while love? I know how tired this training makes you." 

"That sounds nice actually, can you do what you did last time?" Ghost smiled and agreed, last time he tried training me my back was a little strained so he ever so slightly warmed his hands and massaged my back until I fell asleep. It was the most comforting thing anyone had ever done for me. Despite his insistence that he lay in the bed nude. I've gotten more comfortable with him over time but I still hadn't let him well... You know. Even after his little hand trick at dinner I was hesitant and it surprised me how calm and understanding he was about it. Honestly he's doing better than most human men, it's a little disturbing to think about. As Ghost situated himself on the bed and under the covers I joined him, pulling up the back of my shirt. When I laid down next to him I instantly felt his warm hands running up and down my back. I let out a sigh of relief as the warmth eased the soreness. Despite the impending trial coming up for Ghost and I, I couldn't help feeling unreasonably safe...