Him

I was forced to my knees by Alastor, kneeling on the hard floor made me wince in pain. He forced my head to look forward to gaze upon an empty throne. "He will be here shortly, if he asks your name you best give an answer. He's not the patient type darling." I merely glared at the short demon before turning my head to another plume of black smoke appearing in the corner of the room. When it cleared I saw Ghost, or I guess Asmodeus, stride forward with a glare stuck on his face. I heard Alastor chuckle behind me as Ghost stopped before us. "How dare you take her, she is my human. I would've taken her down if you'd only have asked me to." Alastor shrugged.

"But that's not as fun... Tell me Asmodeus have you played with it yet? She's quite snarky so I wouldn't think so..." Ghost raised his fist to, I assume, hit the snide speaking demon but the opening of a large door beside the throne opened. The pair fell silent and cast their eyes downward. Before I could ask why Ghost forced my head down saying quietly. "Please, do as he says darling..." I heard a pair of feet striding closer to me and soon a pair of leather shoes came into my cast down view. Without thinking I looked up, I found a cruel pair of eyes looking back at me. I wanted to flinch in fear but I simply couldn't. Oddly enough the man who had the sharp eyes smiled at me, revealing sharp white fangs. "My Asmodeus you've finally found some taste in humans!" I looked back at Ghost to find him in a state of surprise. Without a second notice the man scooped me up and lifted me up by hooking his hands under my arms. His strength was amazing but I had no time to admire it as I was being lifted like a whiley  cat. I grumbled and said simply. "Would you mind putting me down?!" I saw a look of evil enjoyment pass over the new demon's face as he simply replied. "But of course human..." He released his hold and let me drop to the floor, quite painfully might I add. I grimaced and said sarcastically. "So it's all demons I have to specific with, not just Gho-Asmodeus?" The demon let out an almost hysterical laugh that sounded though the room. "Ah, I love the sharp tongued ones. You're almost like my new toy Remmi, he's a bit of a brat as well. He pinched my cheek making me sneer. "But darling, brats need to learn their lesson..." He turned his attention away from me and looked at Ghost. "I have a proposition for you Asmodeus, if you can turn this little human into a proper slave by say... Next month, and you can keep her. What do you say?" Ghost looked down at me for a moment before answering simply. "You have a deal Sir, may I take her back now?" The demon waved his hand and nodded his head. "Go on with her, train your girl well because next time I want to see her play with my baby brat..."