23 // Depression

-3 days later-

It's been 3 days and I haven't made contact with brad. Well any of them in fact.

I thought me and brad were fine, and happy but I thought wrong.

Through these past 3 days I've been lay here thinking about everything.

The way my mum barely calls anymore. The way my dad, Peyton and Jess would do "family things" without me. The way my "friends" haven't Tried to contact me. I might as well give up.

I was honestly so depressed. You'd think that couldn't happened within a week...but it can.

I finally decided to turn my phone on which i turned off yesterday.

I had one call of tris. that was all.

He probably didn't care either. No one cared about me, I mean why would they?

I scrolled through twitter and I noticed ALOT Of hate:

"Ew she's uglyyyy what's brad doing"

"Fatty check the size of you"

"Ew die ugly dog"

A single tear rolled down my eye. I dropped my phone and collapsed onto the bed. I couldn't take it anymore...i can't stay strong forever.

{brads pov}

I've took a break from music, from social media sites...from everything really.

I haven't called her, I feel like the worst boyfriend ever, I don't even know if I am her boyfriend at this point.

The other night Amanda made me think about me and daisy, the relationship and I've tossed and turned every night because of it.

Everyone was out for Connors birthday but I told everyone I was ill. no one questioned it, I think they must of known the state I'm in at the moment.

I lay on my back and sighed staring at the ceiling. My mind when blank for a minute and then I looked at my phone.

I picked it up slowly and dialled a number, I held the phone to my ear hoping they would pick up.

-------

A/n

WHO DO YOU THINK HES GOING TO CALL?? Comment below

Short update ☺️ but I'll be updating twice this week so thank me 😉

ALSO 13.4kOMFG THIS STORY HAS CAME SO FAR. I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 100 READS AND I WAS SO HAPPY, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS ILY💋

COMMENT/VOTE ECT.