37 // Have Fun On Your Date

"You think your some A list celebrity because your dating someone from the vamps, reality check babe. Your not."

I broke down on the couch and let the tears slide down my face. Hearing those hurtful words come out of Brads mouth disgusted and broke me.

I curled up onto the couch with the duvet and decided to watch Ride Along. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I'm stronger than this.

My phone vibrated. The caller ID read James.

"Hi, James." I tried sounding normal into the phone.

"Just calling to tell you were in the taxi on the way to the hotel, anything happened in 2 hours." He joked but actually something has happened.

"Nope." I lied.

"You're lying." He said in a serious tone. I sighed and I blinked away the tears forming In my eyes.

"I'm not."

"Is it bad?"

"No James, Jesus will you listen to me." I half yelled, "...Sorry" I remembered that he was on holiday.

"It's fine. If you need to speak, call me."

"I will, Thanks." I said goodbye before hanging up.

I rubbed my temples and took deep breaths. Yet again tears slipped down my eyes. Those words ran through my head.

"Can't take hearing the truth."

I decided to save Elyars number. I opened up a clean sheeted message and debated whether to text him.

- 'I'm coming to Conor's party, could you pick me up at 8 please x' I sent it and didn't regret it.

I began to feel my eyes getting heavy and realised it was half 8 in the morning. I set an alarm for 12 and drifted to sleep.

***

At 12pm like I planned the alarm woke me up. When I woke up properly Brad wasn't in the living room or kitchen which I was happy about because I didn't want to face him yet.

- 'Course I will☺️x' Elyar sent back and I was relieved because I want to make Brad slightly jealous.

I ate my breakfast and watched a bit of telly. I started to think Brad was out because he hasn't came out of our room to make food.

I slowly opened the bedroom door and the light was off. I walked over to the bed, as I got closer I realised he wasn't there, why hasn't he told me?

I ignored his strange behaviour and decided to take a shower.

As the boiling hot water hit my body I thought about where Brad could be. Obviously he's next door. I wonder if he meant those words before. He knew I was joking because I laughed but his words seem like he meant it.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair before shaving and climbing out. I wrapped the towels around my body and hair before before making my way to the bedroom.

I rubbed my hair and body before blow drying my hair and throwing it into a bun. I would curl it later since it's only two. I threw a clean vest top and some pyjama shorts on.

I pulled out all my dressy dresses and laid them out onto the bed. I picked up a pink and white one, examining it.

The door opened and I gulped as Brad entered the room. He obviously knew I was here but he didn't take any notice of me.

"Where are you going?" He said whilst rooting through his draws.

"I do not want to speak to you." Is all I said before picking up a white tight crop top that just covered my belly button and white lace pencil skirt that just covered my knees.

He just sighed before taking his wallet and leaving. I forgot about what just happened and changed into the outfit. It was 3:30 by the time I was dressed. I'm gonna be ready way too early. I sighed but plugged in my curling iron.

When I was half way through my hair Brad entered the room again, he looked at me, then walked to his wardrobe. My phone vibrated and I gulped because Brad was going to hear this conversation.

"Hiya El." I said, holding my phone between my head and shoulder.

"Did you want to go out earlier of something?" I cringed before gulping.

"Erm..yea, maybe for something to eat. Its almost 5 and I'm nearly ready." I looked at Brad through the mirror and his jaw was clenched.

"I'm just gonna do my hair. I'll be at your apartment to pick you and Brad up at half 5." He said, I looked at Brad who was spraying cologne on himself. He wasn't even acknowledging me.

"Ok and it's just me coming." Brad looked up but then straight back down.

"Ok then." He seemed...happier, "See you soon." I said bye then hung up.

"Have fun on your date." Brad said before slamming the door. I heard his footsteps fade.

I couldn't even be bothered crying. I just done my fresh make up and it's not worth crying over. However I hope he has a shit night.

I finished up my smokey eye and lipgloss before waiting in the living room as El said he'd come up to our apartment.

There was a knock on the door shortly after. I took one last look into the mirror then opened the door.

"Hey." I smiled shutting the door after me and locking it.

"You look stunning...in a friendly way." I laughed and thanked him.

"Why's Brad not coming?" He asked on the way to the party.

"Long story." I sighed and looked out of the window.

Maybe it was a bad idea coming here without Brad...

------

A/N: double update 😬 so thank me 🙆 😂

I've picked the winner of the contest and you won't know who it is until they are introduced later Into the story ☺️ be patient x

-vote / comment ☺️

-Grace x