31 // Its Been 3 Months

|| 3 Months Later ||

It's been 3 months.

I've seen Jack regularly once a week.

Myself and Brad have now got a beautiful new bigger apartment...to ourselves. But of course with the boys being as close as they are, they moved next door. Amanda also being my best friend moved in with them. Laura and Cicely have gotten much closer to us and James and Tris are happy so they moved in with them too.

*

Me and Brad laughed as we heard 'Now playing The Vamps Last Night' I turned it up and started singing to it as Brad mumbled it too.

"It still hasn't sunk in you know?" He said, looking at me, "Being Brad from The Vamps and not Bradley Simpson the cheeky brummy" he chuckled turning the steering wheel.

He pulled in at the car shop and he turned the engine off as we climbed out.

"Your my cheeky brummy though" I kissed his cheek as we both hand in hand walked into the building.

"Hello, I'm Zoe. I will be touring you today. So who's buying the car?" She said giving a massive grin.

"Me" I said smiling and we began the tour.

****

"Are you positive?" Brad said for the fourth time.

I sighed, "Yes brad I am" I hugged him as he paid for it, "I love you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Love you too, now let's go" he grabbed my hand as we walked out.

My silver BMW series 4 was there. Waiting for me.

I climbed inside smelling the new car smell. I took all of it in, my surroundings, my life and everything that's changed.

"I can't believe this is my new car!" I sighed grabbing the stirring wheel.

The car door opened and Zoe was here with the keys, "Have a good time using this and thank you for buying from us Mr and Mrs Simpson" she handed me the keys then returned back into the building.

I turned the engine on, it started to roar and I couldn't help my beaming smile.

"Mr and Mrs Simpson ey?" Brad winked and I exited the car park.

"Not for a long time" He pulled a face, "A long, long time" I laughed as we made our way back to the apartment.

****

"It's jacks birthday soon, a week actually and I don't know what to get him" I said as we exited the lift.

"Why don't we take him somewhere? Like Blackpool pleasure beach, nickelodeon land? Plus you get to properly try out your new car" He winked and I thought about it.

"That's perfect" I smiled kissing him as we were now outside our apartment.

"I love you so much Dais" He said kissing me once more.

"I love you to" I said smiling.

"Let's go see Amanda and that" He said and I nodded. He knocked on the door and we didn't have to wait long until we were pulled into a massive hug from Amanda.

"My beauties" She laughed once letting us go.

"Where's Tris?" I noticed after greeting them all.

"In the kitchen making curry" Cicely smiled. I thanked her and walked to the kitchen.

He was wearing an apron and he looked like he was stirring something. I walked next to him.

"Still the chef of the house I see" I laughed making him jump. He clutched his heart.

"Dais" he was breathing heavily, "you fuckin scared me" he pulled me into a hug after and I apologised (whilst laughing).

"Got my new car" I said jumping up onto the side.

"Ooo really what's it like?" He said smiling at me. I pulled my phone out and got the picture of it I took earlier and showed him.

"Jealous" He said pulling a sad face.

"Shut up you with your black range rover" I laughed and he chuckled.

My phone vibrated and I had a text...

----

Cliff hanger eyyyyy 😉 WHOS IT GONNA BE?

Please vote and comment x

||. Next update at 60k.||

And 15 + comments