41 // Where Are You?

"Hello." I say into the phone as I watch Jack play with his cars.

"It's Jayce." The familiar voice booms into my speaker, a smile appears onto my face. "How are you?" He asks.

"Fine, I've not spoke to Brad though. I'm at my nanas seeing Jack." I reply and Jack looks at me with a confused expression then continues playing.

"Me and Nath are so bored." He chuckled. "We wanted to know if you wanted to hang." I leant on my elbows and looked out of the window. Maybe Jack would like Jayce and Nathan.

"Do you know how to get to Devon?"

"Yea."

**

"I'll get it." I say to Carol as I walk to the door. I decided to ask Carol if it was ok for Nath and Jayce to stay and she was fine with it, so why not?

As I put out two mattresses in the spare bedroom to get them settled in Carol was making our dinner.

"I feel so guilty about you and Brad not speaking." Nath spoke once I finished sorting everything out.

"Don't be! It's his fault, I'm glad you told me." I gave them a warm smile.

"Has he called you?" I shake my head at Jayces question.

"He probably doesn't care." I sighed.

"He's gonna be so pissed were here." Jayce said changing the subject.

"Oh well." I take my phone and click onto the camera app, "Smile." I say as Jayce and Nath pose in the background.

As I take 3 photos, I choose the best one and put it onto Instagram and Twitter captioning it;

Chilled night with my fave American boys👦👧👦 💞

As I posted it Nana Carol shouted us down for tea. I threw my phone onto the bed and began making my way downstairs.

"Thank you." We all said as we were full with the lovely lasagna. As we made our way back upstairs I grabbed a spare pair of shorts and a shirt Carol said I could wear, since I haven't brought any clothes.

As I stepped inside of the room we were staying in my ring tone played as if on queue. I answered without even looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Brads voice boomed in the speaker.

"My Nana's." I replied, I decide to change into my pyjamas whilst Nath and Jayce are brushing their teeth.

"Why are they there?" I knew straight away he was talking about Nathan an Jayce.

"Look Brad. Alls you should be worrying about is yourself, you'd think you would be trying to get me back after what you done." I said calmly down the phone.

"What? And your way of punishing me is inviting 2 boys to sleep at your Nana's with you, unbelievable." I felt the disgust in his voice, I clenched my fists.

"How dare you try and assume things. I can't even be bothered talking to you, leave me alone whilst I sleep with these two boys." I angrily end the call and flop onto the bed.