40 // 3 And A Half Months

I slowly unlock the door hoping Brad wouldn't be here. I am so relieved when the apartment is fully dark and bare which means he's still out.

Amanda is only next door but since it's midnight she will probably be asleep. I feel like I need to get this emotion...this anger outside of me.

I kick off my heels and throw myself onto the couch. My belly starts rumbling, I can't be hungry from Nando's can I? it rumbles again and I decide to make something to eat.

As I wait for the pizza to cook I flick through the channels to see what's on TV. Nothing good so I switch it off and sit In silence.

So after all this time I thought Nathan and Jayce were ignoring me or busy in America, they weren't. They were avoiding me. Because of Brad. Brad. My boyfriend.

The timer rings and I place the pizza onto a plate and sit back on the couch. I remember when me and Brad shared our first pizza in a diner and he spilled Pepsi all down my top and laughed at me all the way home, then he walked into a barrier so I laughed at him all the way home. My heads all over the place and I can't think straight.

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID. James. I sigh and ignore it, I can't be bothered with him boasting about his fancy holiday when I have my own things going on.

It's 1am before I know it, so I put my plate into the dishwasher and get ready for bed.

I climb into bed sighing at how tonight has been. As I began to feel my eyes close my phone lights up.

*on wayyy home Daisy babe xx* From Cice, ugh as if I care. I bet she's all over him. I don't care because if my 'boyfriend' goes around thinking he's some sort of bad man then I don't want to involve my self with him.

**

I wake up to soft kisses on my lips. I flicker my eyes open to Brad smiling over me. I straight away remember last night and push him off me.

"Wow, what's wrong with you?" He asks as I open the curtains and windows letting the fresh air come in.

I completely ignore him before grabbing my phone off the bed, grabbing some fresh clothes and walking to the bathroom.

"Dais." I hear three knocks on the door, "Speak to me."

I change into some black jeans and a orange floral top. I slide my black blazer on and topshop shoes before opening the door.

Brad smiles as he sees me but I completely brush past him and leave him stood there speechless.

I stand in front of the mirror brushing my long brown hair as Brad enters the room, I roll my eyes.

"Daisy! What happened last night, what has El done to you?" He sounded angry and impatient.

"Nothing." I say and he is shocked because I actually replied, "Do you want to know who I'm seeing today Bradley?" I turn my body to look at him.

He nods.

"Nathan and Jayce." His face drops and the colour drains from him. I turn back around to face the mirror and throw my hair into a high pony.

"You know the ones you threatened?" I added glancing at him through the mirror as I added my usual make up. He stayed as still as a statue but just stared at me.

"Speechless? That's what I was like when they told me." I say as I grab my river island bag out of the wardrobe, "Bye." I shut the door knowing that he would be panicking like mad in there.

I haven't even planned anywhere to go, I haven't even text Nath or Jayce yet. It's only 11 so they might still be asleep.

I knock on Tris' an thats apartment and wait for an answer. Obviously after there wild night they aren't up and nobody answers, great.

Usually when I'm bored or have an argument with Brad I would drive straight to my mums, but I can't do that anymore and it's heartbreaking.

I unlock my car and sit in there before thinking where to go and what to do. I glance at the date, 15th June.

My jaw dropped when I remembered exactly what I had missed. Jacks birthday. It was on the 8th and I've missed it. So this is where my day leads I think as I start my car and drive out of the car park.

I pull in at toys r us and enter the gigantic shop. I need find a good 5 year old present. After 2 hours of stressful shopping and 4 long hours of driving I pull into my Nana's driveway.

I knock once then debate whether to walk in or not. I open the door and she's stood there.

"I was just about to get that." She chuckled walking into living room, I followed.

The bags rustled as I sat down on the couch, this house has always been the same heart warming home and I've always loved it.

"I'm just brewing up, do you want anything darling?" She yells from the kitchen.

"Coffee, one sugar please." I reply and pull out my phone. I decided to tweet.

- at my nana carols for the day ☺️ happy late 5th birthday Jack 🙇 x

I slip my phone back into my bag as Carol hands me the drink. I sip it and wait for her to talk.

"3 and a half months." Is all she says, never looking away from my eyes.

"Sorry." i squeak tears forming already.

"You cannot begin to imagine how Jack has felt, where's Daisy? Is she not coming? That's all he's said." I felt so terrible, so low. I've been caught up in my own selfish minor problems I've forgot about the most important people in my life.

"Where is he?" I almost whisper grabbing the bags full of late birthday presents.

"Playing in his room, go and see him if you wish. I shall wait here." She turns the TV up. I stand and walk up the stairs. I am confused which room to walk in until I see a big blue sign saying 'Jacks room.'

"Dais!" He screams when he sees me, pulling me into a big hug. I tightly hug him, missing his old morning hugs.

"Happy 5th birthday, sorry it's late." I say handing him the presents. I got him 2 action figures, a hot wheels track with a new set of cars and a football and child size net to go with it.

His smile grows once he sees inside of the bags. Once he has opened them all he pulls into another big hug.

"I love you." I say into his soft brown hair.

"I love you too Daisy Waisy." He laughs pointing my cheeks in. "Are you staying tonight? Please." He pleads, I look into his chocolate brown eyes and I can't say no.

"Sure." I rolls my eyes playfully and he hugs me once again before asking me to set up his hot wheels track.