62

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

"Luke, Lauren looks cute today." I said with a smirk looking hat Lauren who was sat a few tables away in the crowd cafeteria, I looked at Luke. "What do you say?"

"I'm not gonna look." He said looking only at me.

"Boys what do you say?" I asked looking at the others.

"Not cute, hot." Nash said.

"Luke, wouldn't you like to tap that?" Joey said.

"Why are you guys helping her?" Luke said.

"Because it's the last day for the bet." Hayes said.

I know he has lost, I just haven't caught him myself. The boys have and told me.

"I hate you all." Luke said, he thinks I don't know also.

"So y'all going to the party still tonight?" I asked, "Luke it counts at the party to."

"Ugh." He groaned and they boys nodded.

-at the party-

Sammy: be careful baby, I know guys

Me: I'm fine, I'll kick them in the balls if they touch me it's all good

I put my phone in back in my pocket and took a sip of my drink.

My phone started to ringing in my pocket and I pulled it out to see Gilinsky face timing me.

"I'll be back." I said to the boys and they nodded.

I headed out front and walked away somewhat so I could hear. I answered.

"What's up?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

"Help JJ is gonna kill me." G whispered out of breath. "I locked my self in the bathroom. He's outside of the door." He whispered.

"Why? What did you do?" I asked.

"He was trying to fuck my chances up with Sasha!" JJ shouted,

"Why and how?" I asked.

"He hooked up with this girl at a party and Sasha was with us at lunch and it almost slipped and yeah." G said. "I had to stay away from him all day, I didn't know he was at Nate's when I came over here."

"What the fuck JJ!" I shouted.

"Hey hey, me and her aren't even officially together." JJ defended himself through the door.

"Why? Because you wanna fuck other girls and her! Your playing her!"

"I like her though!"

"Then fucking ask her out, don't play her you dipshit!" I shout. "Stop trying to kill G, if you kept it in your pants then it wouldn't of almost slipped."

"But-"

"No, Johnson. You are going to tell Sasha." I said sternly.