December 31, 2017
I have officially completed this guidebook. A few things to take note of:
1. I am still taking requests for this guidebook. I'll always be open for requests.
2. Whenever I receive a request and a new part will be posted, I'll also be updating the practice and answers part of that section that had the addition. So, add this book to your library and follow me to always stay up-to-date with "Edit like an Editor."
3. This is just the completed first draft. I have major line-editing and revising to do. Maybe even some reformatting. Please keep this in mind when reading, and if you spot a typo that wasn't on purpose, please point it out!
4. Whenever I make a revision or a huge reformatting of this guidebook, I'll give you all a heads up on my profile conversation page.
5. I hope you thoroughly enjoy and benefit from reading this. Thank you!
YOU ARE READING
Edit like an Editor: A Wattpad Featured Guide ✔Non-Fiction
*A WATTPAD FEATURED GUIDE* *Highest Ranking #5 in Non-Fiction's HOT List* *Ranked #1 in #how-to, #1 in #editor, #1 in #publishing, and #1 in #grammar* • Do you find yourself with too many typos? • Do grammar and spelling tools not always find your s...