S⃟t⃟a⃟r⃟t⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ T⃟o⃟d⃟a⃟y⃟ I⃟ a⃟m⃟ H⃟o⃟m⃟e⃟

Zacznij od początku

Maybe hack into his phone and see the conversation? He asked himself. He immediately threw that idea in the trash. He wouldn't do that to Tamaki. Anyone else, yes. Tamaki however, no.

Kyoya watched as Tamaki typed on his phone quickly, eyes wide in shock, then quickly turned back to the clock. Or was it the door this time? Kyoya sighed and turned back to his work.

/Tamaki Suoh/

that was the longest car ride of my entire life
-SS

Jet lag??
-TS

you can't even imagine
-SS

So does that mean your here????
-TS

if you mean, 'so does that mean YOU'RE here?', yes it does
-SS

what room # is it??
-SS

•••

Music Room #3
-TS

Are you coming up instead? Or do you want me to finish the Club???
-TS

tamaki isn't it like ten minutes until you finish that club of yours?
-SS

Yeah
-TS

then i'm coming up. i need to stretch my legs anyway ;)
-SH

i know you're excited but please don't be too shocked okay ritorubea?
-SS

What does that mean?!
-TS

Are you okay?!
-TS

you'll see don't worry :/
-SS

Tamaki started at the phone with bewilderment. What..? He asked himself as he  waited staring at the door anxiously.

Then it began.

The door of the Host Club opened slowly, Tamaki watched the infamous rose petals fly around as a figure walked in. Tamaki sprang up unconsciously all of the occupants of the room stared at the King hearing the footsteps in the tiled ground. Then they realized someone was there walking with a noticeable limp and a military school uniform.

"Sadao!" Tamaki cried wrapping his arms around the now man named Sadao. The man's bag, which was once held in his hands, fell onto the ground. Everyone stared in shock as their friend sobbed with the man holding him inhumanly close.

The man had black hair, with several bandages placed upon his face, and curiously enough resembled someone they all know.

"Calm yourself Ritorubea. I'm here, and I'm okay. Well mostly anyone. I'm all in one piece at least! See, look at me." The man cooed reassuringly he titled Tamaki's tear stained face up even though they were the same height. Tamaki reached up behind his back and grabbed his head.

"Wh-what happened to your face?" Tamaki whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. The man smiled grimly. "I'll tell you back at the manor. I'm going to stay here from now on with you, okay Tamaki?" Tamaki smiled and chuckled. The next few words that left his mouth shocked the entire room.

"I missed you . . . Onii-San . . ."

|Starting Today I am Home|
|End of Preview|

It was short. Of course it was! It was only a preview remember that!

I honestly thought this would be a good story...

Anyway if you like it please vote or leave a comment. I will make this a entire story!

Yours Truly ~ Harry