"You might want to keep that information to yourself if you don't want to be exposed to the entire restaurant." Johnny B answered, his eyes darkening a shade of blue.

"Ooh dessert is here." I said, ignoring what Johnny B just said and started eating my chocolate fudge cake with a side of vanilla ice creme. "This is so good. You have to try it." I held out a forkful of the cake with some ice creme on top and held it out to Johnny B.

He leaned across the table and took a of the chocolate vanilla goodness. "That is fucking delicious! I should have gotten the same thing."

"Yeah you should have, and no, I am not sharing." I smiled as I took another bite, but when I bit down it felt as if I was going to break a tooth. I pulled whatever it was out of my mouth, complaining, "The chef really should get fired. I almost chipped a tooth on-" I stopped my sentence short when I saw a ring sitting in the palm of my hand. "They must have gotten the plates mixed up with a different table."

Johnny B shook his head no with a smile on his face. "That's for you...if you'll say yes."

"Say yes to what exactly?" I asked, my voice raising an octave and my heart pounding in my chest.

"Andie will you marry me?"

"Oh my god. Really? You want to marry me. Of all people. You do know what you'd be getting yourself into right?"

"Yes. And I love everything about you. Nothing will change that. So what do you say? Will you be my wife?"

"Yes." I whispered quietly. If I were to of talked any louder, my voice would have cracked. You could hardly hear what I said, but by the smile on his face, I knew he heard me.

I didn't realize the people at the surrounding tables were watching until I heard the clapping and people congratulating us as he slid the ring on my finger. I couldn't resist myself as I leaned over the table and pressed my lips to his. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"I'm just glad you said yes. I've been nervous all day. Lloyd and Dan were no help. If anything they were making it worse. Joel was the one to calm my nerves...at least the best he could." Johnny B sighed, talking about the singer of their band.

"Do you think we could get out of here. Everybody is still staring." I asked, changing the subject.

"Are you finished?"

"Yeah. I would have been done an hour ago if we just went to Dairy Queen like I wanted." I chuckled as we left the money for the bill on the table and made our way to the car.

"You're never going to let me live that down. We'll go tomorrow."

"Thanks. It's all I've wanted for the past week. Now that would have been the place to propose."

"I thought about taking you to the zoo. Back to where we had our first date. I thought it was too cliched though."

"And the fancy restaurant wasn't?" I laughed.

"You're right. We should have just went to Dairy Queen."

"You know Hayley and the guys are going to be at the house right?"

"Really? I was hoping we could de-virginize the house room by room." Johnny B said, winking over at me.

"I guess you won't be able to see what I have on either...that sucks...for you at least." I thought aloud.

"What did I tell you about saying that. Especially when we can't do anything about it." Johnny b said as he pulled in the parking lot of our new home.

"It'll just make it that much better-" I cut myself off as Johnny B leave over and pressed his lips to mine.

"Well are you two going to come inside or stay out here all night?" Lloyd asked, opening my door.

Johnny B and I pulled apart slowly, not wanting the moment to end. "You couldn't have waited until we went inside?"

"Nope. We needed to see what Andie said, besides, it's getting hot and heavy in there too." Joel said, stepping aside so I could get out of the car.

"Oh they better not! We have to be the first ones to have sex in every room of that house." I exclaimed as I shoved the guys out of my way and rushed through the door only to see Hayley and Dan in a very compromising situation. "You two better break it up right now. Johnny B and I have yet to de-virginize this room."

"Oh. Andie I didn't know you guys were back already! How'd the dinner go?" Hayley said, standing up and rushing over towards me.

"It seems like you guys forgot about Lloyd and Joel were in the room also. They were outside when we pulled up. Dinner went great by the way." I said. A smile slowly spreading across my face as I thought about what happened. "Mom and Greg got married and are in Florida." I said nonchalantly. "And Johnny B and I are engaged."

"What?! Your mom and Greg got married?! Why didn't they invite me?" Hayley complained, folding her arms over her chest.

I started counting in my head how long it was going to take for her to realize Johnny B and I were engaged. I got to twenty two before her mouth dropped and she pulled me into a bone crunching hug. "Really?! Do you have a ring? How did he ask?!"

"We're going to be...somewhere else while you two talk." Johnny B said slowly, walking out of the living room.

"I can't believe he just left me like that." I mumbled under my breath as I pulled out of the hug and sat down on the couch avoiding the last stray boxes that were in the way of the seat.

"Well what's taking you so long? Spill. Give me the details." Hayley said, nearly bouncing in her seat.

"I still say we should have gone to Dairy Queen. Then I would have never had to dress up. I could have worn regular clothes, although I'm not complaining about the undergarments. That's going to be fun later tonight."

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think about that. We should have waited until tomorrow to come by." Hayley mumbled putting her face in the palm of her hands.

"No worries. We'll find the time." I smiled. "So I take it you and Dan are going strong?" I asked, swiftly changing the subject.

"You had to ask?" Hayley laughed.

"Yeah you're right. That was a givin."

"I'm still sorry about ruining your night. Why did you tell me?"

"I told you not to worry about it. Once he sees me in this..." I stood up, facing Hayley and lifted up the front. If my dress. Her mouth dropped open at what she saw or the lack there of. "You should feel sorry about nothing."

"Ok. It's time for everyone to go home." Johnny B said, standing directly behind me.

"I didn't know you were there. You didn't see anything did you?" By the look in his eyes, I knew he did. "Shit. That was supposed to be a surprise."

"See you guys later." Dan, Lloyd, Joel and Hayley said as they rushed out of the door.

"I guess you already know what I have on." I sighed, slowly taking off my dress. "What room should we start in?"

"Right here is as good as any."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it's over :( there's still some stuff that I wanted to put in here, but never had the chance to, so maybe I'll post one shots.

Sorry it took me forever to get this last chapter out though also. I went back to school and have a shit load of homework to do every night. I'm already hours behind.

This chapter seems longer than all the others though. :) Let me know what you guys think. :)

I'm still not sure which story I want to start next, so just keep an eye out of an email. :)