Scarlett's heart was filled with happiness after hearing that the guys still missed her, she made herself believe that they didn't want anything to do with her anymore. She smiled at the boy in front of her and hugged him tightly, much to his dismay.

"Thank you, Scottie." She whispered as she stuck her face in his neck.

Scottie awkwardly patted her bare back, his entire face blushed, "Uh, yeah, no problem."

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

WARNING: PLEASE SKIP THIS PART IF YOURE TRIGGERED WITH RAPE, I UNDERSTAND. TAKE CARE OF YOUSELVES.

Scarlett Porter was home alone for the night, Helen and David were attending a friends birthday dinner and planned to stay for the night and come home in the morning, knowing that they were going to heavily celebrate for the occasion. Tyler was still away camping and Hamilton was over at Benny's house for a sleepover. It was a little past three in the morning when the red haired girl heard a quiet tap on her window, she was gazing through the many of her magazines of the famous women she desired to be one day. She huffed, placing the paper down as she stared at the panned glass in confusion, wondering if she imagined it or not. Another knock was laid on the glass and now she knew that she wasn't imagining things.

"What the hell?" She muttered to herself as she rose from her bed and walked over to the window, opening up the curtains to reveal Jacob Phillips balancing himself on the fire escape.

She slide open the glass separating the two and Jacob invited himself in, Scarlett didn't like the sudden barge in, "What the hell are you doing here?!" Scarlett hissed, closely watching the boy as he scanned around her room, admiring the way it was decorated and accustomed to her style.

Ignoring her question- which she wasn't too fond of, he continued walking around the girls chambers, "Nice room you got here," Jacob smirked, touching little trinkets that she had displayed around randomly.

Scarlett squinted her eyes, "Jacob, you need to leave. It's 3 in the morning!" She crossed her arms over her chest, just now remembering that she only had underwear on.

He smirked, turning with a cold gaze, "I just wanted to see you," Jacob moved in front of her in an instant and he placed a soft hand on her cheek, his finger running over her chapped lips, "I've missed you."

Scarlett scoffed, "Bullshit, you just want to use me," She moved out of his grip, going on the other side of the room. Jacob closely followed after her, not resisting keeping his hands to himself. The boy found the younger girl so captivating and he yearned for her touch, she was the drug and he was the addict, itching to use her as he pleased.

"I thought you liked it, you've never not wanted to not have sex. You're a slut and so easy to convince, you can't resist me even if you wanted to," He spat, tightly grabbing her arms.

She cried, becoming to grow scared as the older boy towered over her threateningly, "Jacob, please. You're hurting me." The boy shoved her down onto the bed, running his hands wherever he wanted. Scarlett hit at his chest, trying to push him away, "No, stop! I don't want this!" He used his body weight as an advantage for himself as he continued fondling with her, not bothering to listen to what the girl had to say.

"You're mine and not Rodriguez's, got that?!" The boy roughly tugged at her hair causing her to cry out in pain, he forcibly held her head so that she had to look at him.