Day Four

Suddenly the world seemed to shake, and Kayna opened her eyes. It was dark and warm, they were still trapped. Something was wrong, she felt pain, a lot of it; but to wasn't her's. She looked to the wraith who was clinging onto nearby debris with both hands. His eyes were closed and he was growling subtly, he didn't even seem to notice her move.

       "Guide?" she said softly but he didn't respond. It worried her, so she reached out and grabbed his neck. When he hissed at her, she took a deep breath. "Look at me." she said sternly only inches from his face. He winced and hissed in pain again, but refused to acknowledge her. She leaned in close and whispered into his ear, "Guide, you are not alone." she could tell that finally got his attention when he leaned his head against hers. It lasted but only a second as he tossed his head back and growled soon after. "It's bad?" she whispered as she embraced him through his pain.

       "It will pass." the wraith eventually growled. Kayna sat up, as much as she could, and stared at him. He was in a lot of pain, he knew, he dared not touch her, if a wave hit him, he could easily break her bones, unintentionally. She didn't even think, it was a simple reaction, she grabbed him by the neck and place her lips on his. He didn't deny her and she passionately kissed him. She rubbed her fingers through his hair and then down his neck teasing his flesh, quickly turning his growl to a purr. >Little human?< she heard his mind, question her. When she touched him it became easier for him to suppress the pain. She dulled the pain he felt with the ecstasy of her touch.

          >focus, focus, focus, me, me, me< her mind pushed at his and he hissed with pleasure. "Rule four." she whispered. She engulfed him in a sense of passion and lust, force his flesh to feel pleasure over pain. She caressed his chest and slowly kissed his neck as she moved down ward on his body. The Wraith hissed and purred with her every touch. It wasn't until she undid the button on his pants that she heard his mind again.

          >Certain, Certain, certain?< he questioned her.

          >shut up, shut up, shut up< she pushed back, as she kissed his belly. He hissed with frustration but did not move. She caressed every inch of him and slowly exposed the length of him to her. He was larger than the average guy, but all the parts seem to match up; Wraith and human were sexually compatible. Nothing about him surprised her anymore, she almost expected him to be even larger and was glad when she found out he was not. The shock from what came next was a bit unexpected. She wrapped her lips around his hardness and he let out a howl his unlike anything she had ever heard. She teased the tip of him as her hands glided over his stomach. She could feel the muscles relax beneath her touch, and she held him on the edge of ecstasy for as long as she could. She caressed every inch of his flesh and every sensation she caused him she felt herself. It was intense, for both of them; unlike anything, either of them had ever felt. After some time she could no longer hold off his peak, and he let out a roar of pleasure she felt deep within her soul. Even still she pushed for every second of pleasure she could pull from him, and when he finally calmed; she laid gently across the skin of his chest. The Wraith closed both his arms and mind around her. He filled her soul with sensations of protection and safety, passion, and belonging, he held nothing back.

           >mine, mine, mine< echoed in her mind as they laid together.

          "I can't..." her words said, but her mind screamed >yes yes yes< she clung onto him with all her strength. They stayed quiet for hours, only their finger tips would move, until finally, Kayna spoke. "once we leave here, we can never..."

          "Do not speak of it." the wraith cut her off.

         "Rule five; never forget." she said quietly. Her voice was barely audible. The Wraith tried to pull her close but she could hardly move.

         "Guide. I want you to know..."

         "Shuss my little human. Save your strength." he purred. She took several labored breaths and spent the last of her strength turning her head to look him in the eye.

          "I choose to be here. I would do it, again." her grip on him was slipping it was every bit of strength she had just to stay awake. "Don't forget me." she whispered as her eyes rolled back in her head.

           "Rule five; never forget." he whispered as she lay unconscious across him.