Part 40

-Dan-

I cried awhile still sitting on the floor.

I pulled the plans out my bag. What's the point. Phil had Jake, I don't matter anymore...

He's gonna leave and go live with him. I'll be alone without my best friend. I need him here, I want him here.

I looked at the plan again.

They were all over each other, it looked like Phil liked it. This plan means nothing.

I decide to stop being a child and talk to Phil.

I got up and knocked on his door.
"G-Go away, I d-don't want t-to get fucked anymore J-Jake" He cried out.
"It's Dan" I said calmly, quickly wiping a few stray tears off my cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry y-you had to s-see that" Phil opened the door falling into my arms, hugging me.
"It's okay, I promise" I smiled lying.
"It m-must have been so uncomfortable, finding out that I'm gay and you're straight and it m-must be g-gross" He spoke quickly. I laughed at what he said.
"W-What? D-Did I say something?" He looked up at me.
"No, it's funny because I'm not
straight" I said laughing again.
"What?" He said his voice cracking the slightest bit.
"I'm gay" I said again.
"What? Why didn't you tell me" He questioned.
"Mostly because I was afraid you'll reject me" I sighed thinking back to when we met all those years ago.

*flashback to then*

I paced up and down my bedroom. I'm meeting him. I really am. What if he doesn't like me when he sees me. What if I do something and he doesn't wanna be friends.

All these thoughts rushed through my mind. I was already packed up and ready to go and meet him, but I wasn't mentally ready. We'd been talking now for almost a year now and I'm going to meet him. I can't breathe.
"Dan honey, the taxi is here!" I heard my mum shout from downstairs.
I looked into the mirror, examining my outfit again. I was wearing my normal black jeans and a thin black hoodie.
Here goes nothing.

*end of it*

"Dan? You zoned out, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just thinking about when I met you" I laughed softly, it was the best of my life. I never thought he would be my worst pain.
"So I just never told you, it was never necessary" I said looking at him.
"Why?" He asked again.
"You should have told me He wiped the tears that were forming in his eyes, he shouldn't cry. I don't want him to cry. He's got a boyfriend who loves him. He had someone that isn't me. Why is he crying, I don't want him to...

(Josh)dundundun, I'm so fucking excited!!! Ah!! I wanna die. Literally on every level possible. I'm dying.
Anywayyyy
Click that little star in the corner and I will be thankful. I hope you enjoyed that.
'Team Phan or Team Phake'

Team Phan for this!!!
Byyyyye