11. Chocolate

Not really a chapter I just wanna write a little something. It's not a sneak peak of the next chapter it's just random!!

APRIL's POV

At night I and Piper enjoyed together watching movies, baking cake, singing songs.etc

The next day my Dad came to Niall's house. He nearly died seeing the lavishing house of Niall. He hasn't seen something like that, I guess. He asked me to have a chat with him. I took him to the lounge. He talked me about the past why he divorced my mother, left me with her and never turned back to see us. He apologized me for all the things. Piper had changed into her dress while we were talking. Dad hugged me and promised to meet again someday. I hugged Piper and we exchanged phone numbers to remain in touch. I hugged dad again becouse it seem inevitable to see him again.

-Few Days Later-

I laid on Niall's bed staring at the ceiling. I can't believe how my life has gone.

I got to see my dad. I had Alex and met Niall again!!

I can't believe my baby is growing up. It feels like just yesterday he was in my 18 year old belly kicking and moving.

I miss being pregnant. I like the feeling of knowing you are going to be a mother.

They say you're a mother at your first child and a women by your second or you know vice versa.

"What you thinking about?" Niall asked while walking into the room.

It was currently 1am. Reese had just woken up so he had to go take care of her.

"Just about life." I answered.

"That's cool I mea-" Niall started.

"I wanna have another baby" I randomly interrupted.

Niall's eyes got wide.

"I.... Reese..... I can't have anymore kids. Not yet at least. Reese is only a few months and Alex is still young. You can be Reese's new mom. You know Megan didn't even want her." Niall said.

I looked at Niall. "Why didn't Megan wanted Reese". I asked

"You know, she just thought Reese to be a mistake and she never wished for a daughter at that age". Niall answered.

"I can play the mommy role in Reese's life but I'll never be her birth mother. I wanna feel a baby kick. I wanna feel the baby move. I just wanna be pregnant" I said.

"Well let's wait. We've only been back together for a week" He said while kissing my forehead.

"let's watch TV" I said. Niall nodded and turned on the TV.

"CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!" The TV screamed so I screamed it. Niall turned off sponge bob.

"Your lucky you didn't wak-" He started but was interrupted by tiny cries.

"Ugh really Apr-" He started but then was interrupted again.

"DADDY!!" Alex screamed and you could hear him crying.

"Oops" I shrugged and got under the covers and and grabbed him and pressed him into my boobs. He fell asleep after few minutes and I also slowly drowned to sleep........