"You m-u-s-t give m-e the opportunity to... r-e-p-a-y such... hu-mil-ity one d-a-y." the wraiths voice dripped with irritation. She paused for a moment, before trying to order herself as best she could. After a few moments, she tried to move around him, eventually situating herself next to him. The whole time he just watched and tried to allow her as much space as possible. Eventually, she looked back at him.

          "I never meant to dishonor you." there was no humor in her voice this time.

          "I do not expect you to understand." the wraith growled.

         "I can't understand what I don't know. I'm sorry I'm not ... That Good." her voice was almost sinister. And he responded with a growl, they both stared the other down for several moments before the Wraith finally took a deep breath.

           "Perhaps we should assess our situation, instead." the wraith looked around the small space, all while he could hear her stumble over several breaths. As if she stopped herself from speaking several times before he finally heard a loud sigh.

             "I did what I could when I first climbed in. I can't free your legs, your wedge in and it doesn't wanna budge." she reached for the large panels trapping his legs.T here was just enough room around him that she could just barely move around, but it was impossible to get enough leverage to move the larger wall panels that held him down. After a few minutes of trying he let out a painful growl and laid back.

           "Which wound was that?" she asked quietly. He turned away from her and growled. "I should... bind your side, it will at least help with the pain." the wraith continued to ignore her and after a minute she finally had enough.

         "If I've done something to offend you, you could at least tell me." she stated with a huff. He turned and looked at her with a confused expression on his face. After a few head tilts she couldn't help but let out a laugh, she did think he was cute, especially when he titled his head like that.

           "I fail to find the same humor, you seem to continue to be able to find! In a situation that will quickly be debilitating to me." he said with a growl as he tried to adjust his position again. She didn't answer right away, but she did spit out the first thing that came to her mind.

           "Look your stuck, so I'm stuck with you. We can hate each other and maybe die here, or we can find a way to get along and maybe survive this. I'm all for both of us surviving this. I thought that was clear." she looked right into his eyes, she wanted him to know, she wasn't joking. They stayed quiet for almost an hour adjusting uncomfortably and often until finally, the Wraith broke the silence.

            "Rule three, no one dies alone." when Kayna looked at him he was already staring at her. She wanted to say so many things but nothing came out, she was in shock, he had been listening.

            "We enforcing the rules now?" she said with a smile.

           "There could be worse ways to die." the playful tones of his voice rumbled. He gripped the wound on hissed as he sifted again.

             "Will you let me tend that now?" he growled and turned away again. She let out a frustrated sigh. "Rule two. I don't know whats wrong if you don't tell me, it's just as good as lying." she leaned a little bit on his shoulder as she adjusted her position again it was terribly uncomfortable. He looked at her and growled again. "Do I really offend you that much?" she said quietly as she pulled back careful not to touch him again. They sat there quiet for almost another hour, both wrestling harshly with uncomfortably.

               "You misunderstand me, Little Human. Your effect on me is... f-f-a-a-r-r-r-r-r... f-r-o-m...o-f-f-e-n-s-i-v-e." he purred. It was not the response she expected, and it took her a minute to feel anything but flattered by his words. She thought about avoiding the topic it all together, but a big part of her was actually enjoying the wraiths companionship.