Chapter 1

Jimin's Point Of View

"Mom! Please, don't leave me!" I kneeled infront of her for mercy. She's leaving us and there's no one who will take care of me and my brother.

My father left us since the day I was born. I came from a broken family and me and my brother didn't see each other for 5 years that's why we're not really close. I'm a college student, one month from now and it's summer vacation.

"No Jimin, listen. I'm doing this for you and your brother." She cupped my cheeks and wipe away the tears that fell down my eyes.

"But mom ..."

"No Jimin. Don't worry, your Aunt Mina will take care of you. You will live with them." I suddenly stop crying. I was shocked.

Aunt Mina is the richest sibling my mom have got. I mean.. she's the onky one in their family who has many money. Their house is located in Seoul, so does that means we're leaving our hometown?

I don't want to but I need to obey mom. Nothing would happen if I complain and mom's doing this for us. She'll go to USA for work for the benifit of us graduating.

I'm happy to have a mother like her. I just don't like the man she's living with. My 'so-called-father', I don't like him. He doesn't do anything aside from getting drunk and gambling, he doesn't even have a job. And mom is the one who is working for us.

My mother is a martyr, right? Sometimes, he went home at dawn and his clothes have red stains which is obviously lipstick. He sometimes smell like he had a woman's perfume on, which leaves me and my brother in doubt.

I already told my mother about that but she didn't even care.

"Maybe it's just stain. And there's nothing wrong about a man wearing a woman's perfume, right?"

That's what she always say.

I fucking hate it!

She's so martyr. I just want to slam her head on the wall so that she will realize her stupidity but I can't do that. I'm just scolding her, but her head is hard as a rock so fuck it.

"Hyung! I'll get going!" My brother Jihyun said.

"Take care!" I yelled when I saw him going inside a jeepney(it's a thing in the Philippines). I just sigh when I enter the house.

It's so silent.
A silent that can make you deaf.