Ragini looked at his smiling face and got more angry so pressed the cotton a little harder to grab his attention

Laksh - (coming out of his thoughts) Ahhh Softy!!!!!

Ragini - yha main tumhe daant rhi hoon aur tum smile kr rhe ho

Laksh - Itna Toh maa bhi nhi daant ti hai (under his breath which was audible to RAGINI ND as a result she again pressed the cotton on his wound but in anger she did it a bit more harder)

laksh - Ahhh!!!!!
(his hands automatically moved to his back and eyes showed how much it must have pained)

Ragini - (panicked as it seemed looking at him that it was painful this time) sry sry!!!!!!

She blowed on his wounds which gave tickling sensations in his stomach

Ragini - ab thike (looking at him through mirror)

Laksh nodded in no without his knowledge. He was enjoying her closeness)

She again blowed on his wounds slowly and finally bandaged it)

Laksh wore his T-shirt

Ragini - main pr abhi bhi tumse gussa hoon (turning the opposite side with attitude)

Laksh came to her and started tickling her and she was laughing hard.

Laksh - (still tickling) Gussa ho.......... Ab bhi.... Haa

Ragini - Hahaha....... O.... Ok........n....Nhi.....ho... Hahaha........hoon...gu...gussa

He stopped tickling

Ragini - Uff!!!

Ragini - pr Meri EK condition hai
Laksh raised his eyebrow

Ragini - Mumbai jaate hi tum Mujhe EK pura din ghumaoge!!!!!

Laksh smiled and pinched her cheeks as she too raised her eyebrows like laksh

Laksh - OK mera chotu baby

Ragini gave him a look of not to call her that

Laksh - (ignoring the look) softy ab tumhe rest krna chahiye bohot raat ho gyi hai. Main chlta hoon

Ragini - Thodi der aur nhi ruk skte???  (she made a cute puppy face which cannot be resisted so he agreed)

After sometime

Laksh was sitting while ragini had laid her head on his lap and they were talking

Laksh - I m sry softy

Ragini looked at him confused

Laksh - tumne mujhse Kaha tha ki tumhe Camp nhi jaana fir bhi main tumhe zabardasti le aaya yeh promise krke ke tumhe Kuch nhi hone dunga aur NIKHIL ke saath tumhe Meri jaan ki wjh se.....

Ragini covered his mouth with her hand and nodded in no

Ragini - bestie Mujhe Uske baare mein sochkr humara moment nhi khraab krna aur rhi baat tumhare promise ki Toh Woh tumne bohot ache se nibhaya hai ...... Aur tumhari wjh se Kuch nhi hua samjhe

Laksh understood if he talks more about this matter she will surely start crying remembering it so he nodded and ended the topic there itself.

Ragini felt asleep talking to him. It didn't shock him as it was not the first time when this happened, he was used to it now. This girl was unique, like how can someone fall asleep talking like literally it was next to impossible. He tucked her hair behind her ear so she could sleep properly.

Taani and naina entered the tent and asked him through their eyes if she was OK to which he nodded with a warm smile. He slowly ND carefully lifted her head and placed it properly on the pillow and covered her with the blanket. He then was about to leave but stopped before taani who had her head down due to her brother.