Lodestar Part 1

Fitz POV
I had planned our first kiss for ages. It was going perfectly, UNTIL a hair obsessed oblivious blond walked in. Yep, I'm talking about KEEFE SENCEN.
Keefe POV:
Flashback:
No, I thought. How could my best friend almost kiss the girl I like? I tried to hide my hurt, and instead told Sophie what I had discovered. (Flashback over)
Sophie POV:
HOW CAN SO MANY EVENTS HAPPEN IN ONE DAY????? First Fitz and I almost kiss, then Keefe walks in and delivers his news, and now MY HUMAN SISTER REMEMBERS ME AND MY HUMAN PARENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY!!!!!! I have way too many problems. Okay. Who would be the best to talk to about the first event. Obviously, Biana Vacker. I told Biana that I needed to talk with her about something, and she told me to come to Everglen. I light leaped to Everglen, where Biana let me in.
Biana POV
I lead Sophie up to my room where she collapsed face down on my bed. "Um... Sophie, what's the matter?" I asked, confused. She looked at me and said, "Fitz and I..." She blushed. "Almost kissed." I gasped, and started smiling. Sophitz finally happ- wait, almost? "What do you mean, almost?" She sighed. "We were SUPER close, and then Keefe interrupted." I gaped. "KEEFE SENCEN HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT WHEN MY OTP IS ABOUT TO KISS!" Sophie blushed. "We're your OTP?" I sighed. "My best friend and my brother... ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!"
Sophie POV
Okay, talk about fangirling! "What should I do?" I asked. Biana tapped her cheek, thinking. "I'm not sure. Usually I am good at advice for boy problems, but in this scenario, the boy is my brother... so it's harder." I sighed. So far, our conversation has consisted of 90% Biana fangirling, 9% me panicking, and a VERY helpful 1% of actual advise. Note my sarcasm. I looked at the clock. Edaline would probably want me home soon. "Sorry, Biana, but Edaline probably would want me home soon." I light leaped away, and collapsed on my bed. I pulled out my iPod, and listened to several songs. For dinner, I made stark flower stew, because Grady and Edaline had never had it before. I saved some to give to Calla's tree. I sat next to it. "I wish you were still here... I miss you." As it grew dark, I began to be sleepy. I said good night to Grady and Edaline, and changed into my pajamas. I checked on Silveney and Greyfell. Okay, no new news. Except Silveney had cravings, cravings, oh, and guess what? More cravings! I fell asleep with, surprisingly after my crazy day/week, no nightmares at all.
A/N
I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SOLONG TO UPDATE!!!! But, I have ended school, so I might be able to publish a new oneshot soon. I hope so! I wasn't quite happy with the ending of this oneshot, so tell me what you think of it. Sophitz forever!!!!!