Chapter 3

Part four is coming soon! I promise! Thank you for the patience! Enjoy!

After the previous incident, Dirk has sworn to keep a closer eye on everyone that surrounded us, but not so much to the point where it's almost controlling. We also made sure to let the girls know as well of what was going on, meaning I had to spill my dark secret to them as well. More people know, but at least  they were people I could trust.

The attackers from before were caught and we're actually expelled for what they did so I was free from their utter glares and hectic bumps in the hallways. Dirk now no longer needs to fully worry since no one else knows of my existence, and the incident had also been kept a secret by the administration. Therefore, we were okay.

The good thing that came out of all this was that I was claimed, and it's safe to assume that I'm his for life. And I couldn't want it any other way. Dirk had claimed me as his own. When we're older maybe we'll start a family? I'm hoping to do so, but I can't get my hopes up too often. After all, this is me and Dirk we are talking about and our issues can be a bit like a wall between us. That wall causes a strain in our relationship, and not just ours but everyone's.

Today we all sat in homeroom for some school announcements, and just as class begins the teacher hushes up the class. An unfamiliar person wanders into the room and turns to the class.

"Yo yo guys a new student," Roxy whispers to us. We all look up as the teacher greets the new classmate.

"Everyone this is Aranea Serket, be sure to welcome him with open arms,"

(Note: yes this will include genderbent characters like Aranea. More may appear in later stories. Thank you!)

This fellow had an odd aura about him, but he didn't seem too bad. He was dressed well however his hair was the opposite and seemed more of in a mess. He wore oval like shaped white glasses and a blue vest over his white collared shirt, and a pair of navy blue jeans down to his knees and blue sneakers. He gave a smile and waved to the class.

"It's a pleasure to meet everyone. Hope you'll treat me well,"

Since that morning the class was in a frenzy over the new boy, and not just in our class but in any class he went to. Girls would be whispering and giggling over his gentlemen like style, and personality. But there was one thing that fought back against their likings of him, because there was something to dislike entirely. And I witnessed it first hand during our English class. The teacher had asked for a volunteer to fix every mistake in a paragraph she had displayed on the board. Aranea stood up and solved each mistake within a flash. But then when the teacher asked him to the explain to the class of what he just did within his work. His smile grew wide and his eyes twinkle with joy.

'This is not going to end well,'

The entire class period he stood there giving a humongous lecture that could have gone on for days!! Even the teacher fell asleep at some point! She didn't even bother to stop him! The other students sat there astonished and then with time grew bored and fell asleep as well. I sat there trying to figure out how to keep my eyes open. It was such a tiring time.

Finally, we were saved by the bell. However, I was yet to be saved considering we had a study hall together. Not only that, but because we were the only ones familiar with each other, out of all the desks in the room he chooses the one in front of me. I couldn't believe it. Or rather I didn't want to believe it.

"English correct?" He asks. I look up from my own homework and look at him. "We have many classes together, and yet we never get a chance to talk,"

"Well golly...I wonder why...." I say in response before returning my gaze to my work.

"Well I'm Aranea, of course you know that. But I'll formally introduce myself up close and personal with a fellow classmate. And by the way you're using the wrong formula for that problem, I hope you knoe that."

I blinked and looked over my work. He was right. I was using the wrong formula. I looked up at him as he sat there with his legs crossed and his hands resting on them, fingers entangled and all.

"Aranea...um...thank you, but isn't it a bit rude to just tnrude on a Chum's presence like that?"

"Oh? Well some might find it that way, but I merely exposed your mistake on your work so now you can finish it using the correct tools. I think of it as helping. After all, from where I am compared to you, I'm pretty superior in all my classes. And have no troubles comprehending all of it's basic underrated knowledge. However, as much as I wish not include myself as a part of the school since the average is a bit low-"

"It's merely average..."

"Let me finish. I came to find some students rather interesting. And unlike my older brother I enjoy learning facilities, despite my knowledge exceeding it's expectations,"

"Then why are you here?" I asked bluntly. I was quite annoyed by his bantering and it was getting out of hand considering that some students were hearing his words.

"To observe other students below my standards of course and assisting in their rising moments,"

"That's completely-"

"Shh English, I know what I am doing," he says as he holds a finger over my lips. I freeze and stare at him. "After all there's another reason as to how I am superior as well...." He leans over to my ear and whispers gently.

"I...Aranea Serket am an Alpha,"

Jake feels his stomach turn as Aranea pulls away and smiles.

"What about you?"

"H..huh?"

"What type are you Jakob English,"

"O..oh um I..I'm a beta...."

"Lie,"

"Eh?"

"I can tell by your tense shoulders, your trembling hands, and that scared look in your eyes," he grins. "You are an Omega aren't you? If you were a beta you wouldn't be so scared right and shocked right now. It's basic observation of human behavior,"

I couldn't believe my ears. He knew it almost immediately. I wanted to just drop dead right then and there.

"I won't tell anyone of course, it is dangerous of course especially if another alpha were to discover it," he chuckles and stands with the sound of the bell. I stood up quickly and watched as he stood in the doorway before turning to me.

"Jacob English, it was a pleasure to get to speak to you. Maybe we will be good friends ol' Chum. As you say?" He smiles and walks away.

"He knows......Dirk....."