Chapter 2

HERE WE ARE PART TWO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ IT YET!

I wasn't too sure what the devil was happening around me. All i could hear  were a few curse words, a few screams, and thud like sounds. I felt my body being lifted into the air and held closely into a bundle of warmth and security. This was an odd feeling because I never felg this way with anyone except my family, and it waz only because I trust them with all my heart, but who was holding me at the presenf moment?

"H..hey...."

I heard a male voice speak. It was familiar.

"Ake....jake....hey...!" My body shook, and moments later  my eyelids soon opened up to a blazing sun and a blue sky.

"Where am I?

A sigh of relief.

"Dude..you had me scared man...." I slowly sit up and turn to my best friend. Dirk Strider.

"Ah Dirk!  Oh thank heavens it's you...."

"You look like you have seen a ghost and yet im the one who got scared to death man,"

"I'm terribly sorry...."

"It's fine...but Jake...when were you gonna tell me that you are an Omega?"

I froze. That's right. Everything came flooding  back to me all at once.  The heating, the bathroom, the group of boys, and my messages to Dirk. I told him my identity. 

"Jake?"

He kept calling my name, but I didn't here him. I couldn't here him. I didn't want to hear him. I just revealed what I was! What if he tells?! What if the boys from before tell someone. I felt myheart rate speed up, and my body began to sweat. My chest grew tighter and tighter and my breathing was cut short. I was having a panick attack.

"Jake! Jake!" He kept calling me and calling me, but I couldn't focus on him. I couldn't focus on anything. Next thing I know my inhaler is planted before me, and when I use it I finall manage to gain somw of my vision and my own sense of conscious back. "Jake hey calm down okay....? I'm not gonna tell anyone okay? And those guys from before are sure as hell not going to mention anything, I made sure of that. So trust me when I say that your secret is safe with me..."

His hand held my shoulder in a firm grip and his facial expression was more serious than ever. But it wasn't enough to convince me.

"..I'll believe you....if..."

"If what?"

"If you take off the ridiculois shades and show me your whole face..." I said. He lets go of my shoulder before sitting up right. I stared at him. 'He's not going to do it is he?' I wondered. But then he closes his eyes and reaches up to his shades. I felt my heart skip another beat. This was really happening. I was going to witness this incredible revelation! Once he removed the pair of glasses he slowly opened his eyes and stared at me. I couldn't help, but stare back. They were far different than what I had expected. They were completely blinding. It was if you were staring into the sun light or into the flames of a bright soul. Over all it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"There I took them off....."

"Beautiful...."

His head snaps up as he turns to me.

"What?"

I give a smile and then it turns into a wide grin.

"They're beautiful Dirk. Your eyes,"

He just stared at me and looked dumbfounded. The bloody dolt probably has been told other things before me, and as it looked I'm pretty sure I was the first to say such things. His lips curve as he chuckles, but then bursts into a laughing rage. I sat there confused.

"What's so funny...?" I asked. He looks up at me and laughs a bit.

"You really are something Jake....you're the first to ever say that to me. I didn't think a good ball like you would actually say that." He says.

"So I'm the first...?"

His laughter stops as he sits there and stares up at the sky, "Pretty much man....my brother and I have genetic mutation in our eyes. His eyes are red and mine are orange. But because of their abnormal color people avoid looking at them or being near us unless we have our shades on...."

"That's terrible..."

"Hey it's life, people fear what they don't understand...."

"Dirk....can I ask you a question...?"

"Sure,"

"...what will you do now....?"

"Huh?"

I stared at him with a sense of fear and guilt.

"I'm an Omega Dirk...if something like that were to happen again...."

Dirk glances at me before rubbing his neck with a sigh. "It is a pain in the ass....this whole alpha beta Omega shit...and I honestly don't think I'll be able to save you every time....."

He was right. I stared down with a bit of disappointment, but I knew it was true. I felt his eyes gazing at me. The expression behind them though I was unaware of. Before I knew it, my face is lifted to his by his hands. My eyes locked onto his as he leaned in closer to me.

"D..Dirk...?"

"Jake...there's a lot I want to tell you, but right now...it's best to just do more action than wording..."

His lips connected to my own and I felt my face heat up. By now I was sure my whole face was red as a cherry. But I couldn't hold my own desires back. This was what I wanted. I melted and kissed him back, and within moments it became fiercly dangerous in continuing on from there. I wanted to so much. But at the same time i wasn't ready. But next thing I know his arms are holding me and his face was buried into my neck. I let out a gasp when I feel his teeth sink into my flesh.

"D...Dirk..."

"No one is having you but me....got it...?"