Chapter 9~Nightmares

"Everyone, please remain calm," the pilot says over the speakers.

"Hold on baby," my mother says to me

Before I know it, the plane was in the water. Screams echoed all around me. When I look to the seat beside me, both my mom and my dad are dead. Their open, lifeless eyes give me chills. The water is filling up the plane; it's already to my chest. Now it's over my head. I can't breathe, My lungs start to burn. I can't stand it any longer, I open my mouth.

I spring up from my bed, gasping for breath. Trying to get my breathing under control, I look over to my nightstand to check the time.

3:45 a.m great.

There is no way in hell I'm going back to sleep any time soon, not after that. I am tempted to go crawl in bed with one of the boys, but I don't want to be a baby. I am a teenager for heaven's sake, I should be able to sleep in my own bed. I don't understand my dream; I wasn't even on the plane when it crashed. Not having anything else to do, I think. Thinking for me is never good, soon my mind starts to wander to my parents. 

I didn't get a chance to know them, and they didn't have the opportunity to know me. We're strangers, my parents are strangers to me. I never got to feel Love from my parents. All I got was three brothers that were barely holding on, and they were holding on to each other. I made them miserable I know I did, people tell me I look like my mother all the time. Every time they would look at me, I know their heart would break a little. I know there's nothing I could have done, but there was something they could've done about it. 

They could have put me up for adoption and left all the pain and misery behind and started fresh, but Andrew would never do that. He would rather him be in pain all the time just so I could stay with him. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for it. I love my brothers and wouldn't trade them for the world, but I want them to live their lives. They can't exactly do that while raising me.

"Denver wakeup," I hear Ryan say while he's beating on my door.

Groaning, I get up so I can get this day over with. I almost fell asleep, brushing my teeth, getting clothes on, and eating breakfast.

"Hard week?" Jack asks chuckling when he noticed the state I was in.

"You have no idea," I say in a sleep infused voice.

"Come on, we're going to be late," Andrew yells, grabbing his keys off the hook by the door.

Sighing, I grab my backpack and try to mentally prepare myself for the day ahead.

"Have a good day, love you guys," Andrew says, walking into his classroom.

All the three of us say I love you at different times, but I don't know why his door was shut 30 seconds before anyone of us opened our mouths.

I make my way to 1st period, and as soon as I sit down, I realize how long of a day this will be. Thank God it's Friday. The hoodie I'm wearing is so warm it's almost like wearing a blanket. I feel so warm and cozy, I can feel my eyes start to get heavy. I blink them open a few times, but I just can't seem to keep them there. I can't fight this battle anymore, so I let my eyelids win. I close my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

I wake up to someone saying my name.

"Mr.Taylor, this is your only warning," Mr.Gibbins says after he wakes me up.

Everyone is looking my way in pure shock. I can understand why the goody to shoes, honor roll student just got in trouble for sleeping in class. Sitting up, I use what's left of my energy trying to stay awake. I somehow manage to stay awake for the rest of the class period.

"Hey fag, not get your beauty sleep last night?" Finn asks, grabbing me by the underwear. After the mall incident, I won't let anyone, not even my brother touch below the small of my back.

"Don't Finn," I try to say with strength, but it comes out weak.

I can feel the panic rise the longer he keeps his hand there.

"Whatever loser," and with that, he gives me a wedgie.

Real original Finn, where did you get this idea? An eighties high school movie?

After he lets me go, I rush to the bathroom. My lower region was hurting, he somehow managed to hurt the bruise on my stomach, which had gotten worse. Pulling out my wedgie, I wipe my tears away and splash some cold water on my face to get the puffiness from my eyes down, they always do that when I cry. I dry my face with the paper towels and walk out like nothing ever happened, I even get to my next class on time.

Kill me now.

Don't get me wrong. I love to read, but reading my boring textbook while wanting nothing more than a nap is excruciating. 2nd period is usually my favorite class, but not today, all I can think about is my eyelids' back. Before I know it, I'm out of it.

~Andrew's p.o.v~

"Read pages 36,37,38.." I start to instruct my class, but the phone interrupts me.

"Mr.Taylor, I have called to tell you about Denver," I hear Mrs.Brenda from the front office say over the phone.

"Denver!" I ask shocked

"Yes he seems to have fallen asleep in two classes today, are you sure he's getting his rest?" She informs/asks me.

"Yes, I'm sure he is, what do I need to do?" I ask rather harshly because no one questions my parenting skills.

"Will you come to the office, we're not going to do anything other than giving him a warning" she says to me hanging up the phone.

"Okay, read pages 36-40. I will be right back," I say to the class exiting my room and head to the office.

I expect this from Jack or even Ryan, but Denver? Denver is my baby, my baby boy. I don't know what's up with him, but I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

"Denver!!" I roar when I get into the office, and I can see his eyes go wide.

(not edited A/N)~ Sorry guys I've had a time with this chapter. I just couldn't get it how I wanted it,but I think I have it there now lol. But I thought that you guys deserved a chapter💜.AND OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K!!!!!!! I love each and every one of you😘. And a huge thank you to WedgieWimp  and sammk2004 for helping me out with this chapter. As always requests are open💕. I won't be anywhere near wifi for a while so idk when the next chapter will be (sorry) until next time💜