Chapter 13~Tears

~1 week later~

Fact: It is really hard to hold a book with a cast on your hand.

That's right, Finn fucking Hall broke my wrist. My brothers are fuming about it, to put it lightly. On the bright side, It's Friday again. It's currently storming, and I'm curled up in my bed watching Netflix. My brothers are out with their girlfriends, so I'm home alone in an empty house. I hate it. I also hate their girlfriends. Before you say that I'm just being a baby and that I'm just jealous, they are all assholes. 

The only girlfriend I like is Jack's, which is really surprising. She's actually lovely, and she bought me some candy the other day. But the other two are terrible. Ryan's always says mean things about me under her breath, but Ryan doesn't ever say anything. 

Jack's girlfriend's name is Brooklyn. Thinking about it, maybe that's why we get along. We are both named after cities. Ryan's girlfriend is named Madison. They call her Maddy, but I don't like her, so I don't call her by a nickname because I'm petty like that. Andrew's is Sofia, she's the worst of them all. 

As if my brothers all getting girlfriends at the same time wasn't enough, Finn had to get worse. Tuesday, he shoved me up against the lockers and held my hands above my head with one hand while he beat me with the other. My wrist snapped from him pushing against them too hard while they were crossed. 

I miss my brothers. I miss spending time with them. I miss waking up to a full house on the weekend. I even miss the annoying stuff like how Drew would force-feed me a granola bar, or how Ryan would call me little one instead of my actual name. It's like I never see them anymore, they are always with their girlfriends. And yeah, I might be acting like a baby. Still, I don't care it has always just been me and my brothers (A/N see what I did there) 

About the time I finished my 6th episode of the day, I heard the front door opening. I pause my TV, hoping one of them will stop by my room to check on me, but it doesn't happen. I can't remember the last time one of them kissed me goodnight. I hear a loud giggle come from downstairs. Groaning, I hit play on the remote and wish that they could leave their stupid girlfriends for just one day. They aren't allowed to stay the night, Andrew won't let them because when you put two hormonal teenagers together, things are bound to happen. 

I've been left alone a lot recently. When I'm alone, my mind starts to spiral. What if Andrew doesn't want me anymore, and this is just his way of telling me, or what if I end up in a foster home with a mean couple just trying to make money. With that, I start crying. I know I'm pathetic, but I miss my brothers. I miss them so much it physically hurt, but what hurts the most is they are right down the hall. They are just right there, and yet they feel miles away. 

I shove my face into my pillow to muffle the sounds of my cries. That night I cry myself to sleep while my brothers laugh with their girlfriends. The next morning there is no granola bar being shoved in my mouth. There is only an empty house...again. I have a pounding headache from last night, so I get me an Ibuprofen from the cabinet. Headaches always hit me after I cry. I walk over to the island to sit down on a stool, and I see a bag of sour patch kids with a sticky note stuck to the front.

The note reads, "just between you and me, I don't like them either, love Brooklyn."

I smile and tear open the bag, but not before I stick the note in my pant pocket. I love Brooklyn, she's so sweet and caring. I wish the other boys' girlfriends were like that. I grab a drink and my candy and walk back upstairs to my room to watch more Netflix. About three hours later, I need to grab another snack, so I wrap myself in a blanket and head to the kitchen. While I'm getting a peach tea out of the fridge, my brothers come through the door. Sofia and Madison are with them. Well shit. I didn't want to interact with them, not after what happened last night.

"I'm gonna go shower," Andrew says kissing Sofia

"Yeah, same here," Ryan says

"And I'm going to play video games," Jack says.

Oh, fuck me. They can't leave me here with them! Where is Brooklyn?

They all three disappear up the stairs, and I'm left with the two leeches.

"Hey fag, come over here. We need to have a little chat," Madison says, her fake smile falling as soon as Ryan is out of sight.

Gulping, I walk over to them. If I don't, they will whine to Andrew and Ryan about it.

"What," I say back, trying to be as short with my words as possible

"We are going to use your idiotic brothers, and there is nothing you can do about it. If you so much as breath a word about this to any of them, you're dead. It's not like they care anyway. They don't care about you. You're just a burden to them," Sofia says to me in a harsh whisper.

I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes, I try to blink them away, but some fall onto my checks anyway. I can't help it. Hearing the words I have been thinking out loud hurt.

"Awe look at that Maddy, the baby is crying," Sofia laughs.

I just turn and run up the stairs. I fling my bedroom door open and jump onto my bed face first and start crying. Because they are right, I'm just a burden. My brothers don't love me anymore. 

A/N~I promise this is NOT my definition of "soon" school has just been a bit much. Thank you to Anchor87  for sending in this amazing request. I hope to update more often because I really love this book! Please comment on what you would like to see next! Until next time💜.