Chapter 3~Pervert

It's been about a week since we went to the mall, and I start school in one week. I'm going to be a freshman in one week!!! I'm so not ready, I haven't mentally prepared myself for another year of hell. School is terrible. I love the academic part of it, I love learning new things and feeling productive. School actually wouldn't be bad if I had a friend, but that's never going to happen, so I guess I'm stuck hating my life for yet another year.

"Denver, we're going school shopping," I hear Ryan yell.

I immediately still, school shopping means going to the mall, and going to the mall means I might see that creepy guy.

"Okay," I softly yell back.

Throwing on some ripped jeans and a black Adidas shirt, I walk downstairs.

"ready," Andrew asks.

"yeah," I say nervously, but he didn't notice the fear laced in my voice. When we parked the car, we all piled out and started walking in. Not paying attention to where I'm going, I trip over my shoelace that apparently came untied. Before I can fall to the ground, Ryan catches me.

"Woah, little one, what's going on with you," he asks.

"My minds just preoccupied," I reply honestly.

I've made a pact with myself that if I see the creep again today and I think he's paying to much attention to me, I'm telling my brothers. We've been shopping for about an hour and a half, and we've acquired the usual school stuff. Deciding it's about time to shop for clothes, we head into PacSun. After about thirty minutes of not finding anything I would actually wear, I start getting frustrated.

"Need any help?" a voice asks from behind me.

I turn around and find the owner of the raspy voice standing directly behind me. My blood runs cold. It's him. It's the creep. He is honestly quite attractive, his dark hair compliments his dark green eyes, but there's something menacing in the green orbs.

Panicking, I stutter out, "umm n..no thank..k y...you"

"Are you sure," he asks, grabbing my forearm so I couldn't getaway.

He ducks down near my ear and whispers while still holding on to my forearm "we are going to walk out of here, and you not going to do anything, I mean anything, to alarm your brothers. Got it, pretty boy?"

Terrified, I weakly nod.

"Denver, what do you think of this shirt," Ryan asks, holding up the ugliest shirts I have ever seen, but right now is not the time for fashion advice.

I need to find a way to tell Ryan and quick. So I disregard my order to not alert my brothers and ask

"Have you seen Drew?" I ask hoping he can sense my discomfort

~ Ryan's p.o.v~

Denver has been acting really strange since our last trip to the mall. He jumps at every little thing, and he's been having nightmares. Honestly, the boys and I are getting worried about him. We are in PacSun school shopping, and I see the ugliest shirt I've ever seen. Wanting to make my baby brother smile, I hold it up and ask him what he thinks about the terrible article of clothing. He blows off my question entirely and asks where Drew is. 

He only calls us by our nicknames if he's scared, in trouble, wanting cuddles, or sometimes all three. A little on edge because he asked where Andrew was, I look around for any possible threat to my baby brother. Then I notice the guy beside him, the man seems to have a hold of Denver's arm. To say I'm mad is an understatement, I'm fuming. No one lays a hand on my baby brother.

"I don't know, but i'll text him," I tell him throughout clenched teeth.

(when names are bold, it means it's a phone conversation)

Ryan-There is some creep that has a hold of Denver, and I don't know what to do. I don't want the guy to hurt him.

Andrew-WHAT???

Andrew-Where are you??

Andrew-Ryan Flynn Taylor answer your damn phone!!!

Ryan-shut up I think the guy notices

looking for an excuse for me to have my baby brother back into my arms that isn't too obvious, I start to shift my weight from one foot to another.

"Hey, Denver, come here so I can see what size them pants are"I order him.

"Oh if he needs to be fitted for jeans, he can come with me to the back." Yeah, no thanks, buddy. No way in hell is my baby going with you.

"he's already been fitted. I just can't remember the size" I tell the creep trying to keep my tone neutral.

"I'll check," he says

Before I can say anything, the creeps hand is in the back of Denver's pants and pulls out the tag. I could literally kill this guy; no one touches my baby like that.

"16," he says(Idk how guy pants work let's just say Denver is really small for his age)

I look up and see that Denver is on the verge of tears. Where the hell is Andrew? I have no idea what to do, and the only thing I was to do is beat the life out of this creep. The longer I wait, the more my temper dwindles.

"listen you, pedophile, I don't know what you're trying to do, but you can get your grubby hands off of my baby brother" I yell not so discreetly at him.

Andrew comes up behind him and punches the guy. Not expecting the hit, the guy releases his grip on Denver. Denver sinks to the floor sobbing. I rush to him and sit down next to him, placing him into my lap. He automatically wraps his arms around my neck and starts sobbing into my shirt. Looking over, I see Andrew beating the shit out of that guy.

"Andrew, stop, as much as I want to beat the daylights out of him. I don't want you to go to jail," I reason with him as I hug Denver.

~Andrew p.o.v~

After Ryan texted me, I got scared who has my baby? Panicking, I turn on the Find my iPhone app and search Ryan's number. It leads me to PacSun, so I run in. As soon as I'm in the doors, I'm met with the sight of some guy reaching his hand in the back of Denver's pants. My vision turns red, and my instincts from raising three boys kick in. I sneak up behind the guy and punch him hard in the side. He releases his hold on my baby, not expecting the hit. Denver sinks to the floor, but all I can think about is this creep touching my brother. The image of the man's hand in Denver's pants runs through my mind on repeat. Before I know what I am doing, I start swinging. Once I start hitting the man, I can't find the will, or the want, to stop.

"Andrew stop, as much as I want to beat the daylights out of him, I don't want you to go to jail," I hear Ryan say.

Knowing he's right, I stop beating the man who is now lying on the ground. Before walking away, I lean down and whisper.

"I swear if I ever see you anywhere near my baby brother again, you will get much worse than this," and with that, I stand up. I walk in my brothers' direction. Ryan is holding Denver in his lap and is playing with the brown curls. Once I'm standing by them, I realize Denver is asleep. He looks so young right now, laying in Ryan's lap while sleeping. His lips are parted, and his hands are still clenched around the fabric of Ryan's shirt. Even though he looks comfortable, after what just happened, I can't stand him not being in my arms. 

I crouch down and take my baby brother into my arms and carry him bridle style through the mall. He is so small for his age. He looks about eleven instead of fourteen, which makes me hate that pervert even more. When we get out of the store, we start to hunt for Jack so we can all go home and talk about this.

A/N~hope Y'all enjoyed that chapter and remember to comment on what y'all would like to see!!