"i should be the one cooking" as he lets the food simmer, jimin places himself in between the boy, making jungkook's cheeks go red, hands clutching the sides of the counter as he sucks in his bottom lip.

"it's alright, you must be tired" he runs his hands up and down the younger's thigh, going up to his waist amd resting it there. jungkook leans down to brush their nose together, jimin cradling the other's face. jungkook places a soft kiss onto the other's lips, looking at him gleamingly.

jimin pulls away to turn off the fire, sets up the table and lets jungkook eat, watches as the younger's cheeks puff out cutely, chewing at it with eyes as starry as the night.

"you look like a bunny, a really cute one"

"you're the cute one!" jungkook blushes and slows down his eating, pouting at the older who laughs, tinkling and setting the younger's heart into flames.

that night, jimin goes to sleep with jungkook in his arms, they were cuddled up in bed, watching a drama on the tv with jungkook laying his head on jimin's chest, legs tangled up together. jungkook slowly falls asleep, jimin running his hand through his black locks, softly lulling him into a slumber.

jimin swutches off the tv, wraps his hand onto jungkook's waist and slowly falls asleep too.

"when are you breaking up with him?" jungkook asks over breakfast, jimin looking up from his food, "soon" jungkook sets his spoon down, not having anymore appetiteand just waits for the older.

"hey baby?" jungkook hums, playing with jimin's fingers to distract him from his thoughts. "i love you, alright?" jungkook can't help the shy smile plastered on his face as he nods, jimin lacing their hand together.

"let's go to school" the day went by quickly, jimin sending taehyung back home before picking jungkook up from dance practice, the younger's shoulders sagging as he enters and sits down, jimin giving him a kiss on his cheek before driving off.

"new dance move? you look exhausted" jungkook nodded, eyes droopy and jimin rakes his hand through the younger's hair, lacing their hand together and jungkook kisses the front of his hand before falling asleep.

"you're not staying over?" jungkook pouts and jimin kisses it away, "i have to do something, i'll see you tomorrow alright?" jungkook nods, hugging the older before stepping out the car and enters his house after jimin leaves.

taehyung locks his car and walks up to his aprtment, stopping when he sees jimin waiting at he porch.

"when did you get here?" jimin straightens up, smiles softly

"not long"

"you should have called" jimin stays silent and they made their way up to the younger's place. he sits down once he enters, taehyung pulling out a shirt he had bought for the older, bringing it to him.

"do you think it will fit you? i know this is your favourite colour but i've forgotten your-" jimin stops him by taking that shirt and putting it away, looking at the other.

"were you busy?"

"i was. . .with jungkook" taehyung looks away, biting the insides of his cheek.

"is that why you had your phone off?" when he doesn't answer, the male stands up, tells the older he's tired and wants to wash up but jimin pulls him down, bringing him into an embrace.

"jimin?" taehyung feels anxious, hugging the male back but jimin doesn't say a thing, just continues to hold him. "you're acting really weird, what's wrong?"

"do you have something you want to tell me?"

"i just. . .i remembered something. that time when we had picnic in the park and you asked me about the mole om the back of my neck"

"oh really? i don't remember" jimin chuckles, "you must have forgotten about it" he oauses for awhile before continuing, retreating from the hug but gazes away, "the things you had known in the past, you forgot all of that in the past three years"

taehyung blinks, shifts in his seat nervously, "ah, it must be because of the medication i took while recovering"

"is that all you really wanted to talk about?" the younger asks softly, looking at the other.

"i. . .while you were forgetting those things. . .you forget that i've changed too"

he finally looks at taehyung, eyes nothing but filled with guilt, "let's end this"

he tries to touch the you ger but he shies away, heart breaking slowly, "look at me" jimin does as told, sees the male he had loved for years slowly losing himself.

"is it because of jungkook?"

jimin nods, "yes"

"do you love him?"

"i keep. . .thinking about him" he tasted the tears in his mouth, cascading down his eyes and jimin can't tear his eyes off, he made him cry.

"i asked if you love him"

"i miss him"

"do you love him?" his voice had raised, wiping the tears harshly and stares at the male he loves so, so much.

"i feel happy, when i'm with him"

taehyung bites his lip, looking away, "he may be shining now, but eventually, as time goes by, it'll fade off, just like the two of us. you'll still love him knowing that?"

"jimin ah, answer me" he can't keep the sob leaving his lips, glassy eyes looking at yhe male brokenly.

"people know that they're going to die, but still live anyway"

he couldn't take it anymore, punching and beating the other's chest as he cries, broken sobs emitting from him, "how could you do this to me? how could you, who are you to do this to me? why?" he screams but jimin just lets him, wrapping his arms around the younger who is shaking, hitting him harshly, "how could you?" he screeches, pulling on his shirt forcefully.

"i'm sorry"

brb kms.