2.4

i got fake people showing fake love to me.

jimin, jungkook notes, is really confusing.

this past few weeks, he's been nothing but thoughtful and caring towards the younger, buying him treats and sending him home, or just staying together in the elder's apartment. he's also been bringing up the idea of going to namsam tower, making jungkook's heart beat accelerate fast.

doesn't he knows the effects he does to the younger?

jungkook doesn't know what to feel. does jimin like him back? if he does, what about taehyung? will he forget about taehyung?

"-kook?" jimin snapped his fingers in front of his face, bringing him back from his daze.

"you alright?" he asks, worry evident on his features.

"cold" is the only reply he gets, and it's reasonable, the air conditioner in the living room makes him freeze and shiver, wrapping his hands around himself tighter. jungkook jumps when jimin places his hoodie on him, asking him to wear it. jungkook blushes at their proximity and moves away, his heart beating erratically.

"better?" jungkook nods, eyes widening when jimin softly brings his head to his lap, carding jungkook's hair softly, "sleep, you look tired" jungkook doesn't reply, just moves closer to the warmth radiating from the older as the hands moving in his hair slowly lulls him into a slumber.

the morning light reflects on the two on the bed theough the blinds, jungkook shifting and fluttering his eyes open, gasping softly when he's met with jimin's sleeping face.

"fuck you're so beautiful hyung" he takes the opportunity to trace the featues of jimin's face, every line and slope, the scars and moles, his cute nose, plump lips and beautiful eyes which will make him entranced once those daek orbs flutter open.

it's then that jungkook realises hands were wrapped around his waist.

"jimin hyung"

"minie. . ." he shakes him softly, the arms around him only winding in tighter, jungkook placing his hands on his chest once his brain registers the movement and starts to panic but the whisper he heard relieves some of the anxiousness in his body, "don't go. . .stay here, jungkook, with me" it was unconsciously said but jungkook's heart can't take all this, too much for his weak heart.

he sighs, gives up and stares at the ceiling. "tell me, am i supposed to have hopes now that you'll have the same feelings i have for you?" he mumbles to the silence of the room, lets out a frustrated breath.

the next day in class, jimin doesn't see taehyung and furrows his brows in confusion. he texts him, getting no answer and worry started to fill his veins.

"hello?" the line connects and jimin heaves a breath of relief.

"hi auntie, it's jimin, is taehyung with you by any chance?"

"he's in seoul national dear, he fainted but he's awake now, he didn't tell you anything?" his ears went deaf when he heard his boyfriend fainted, rushing out of class and ignoring the teacher's calls for him.

"jimin?" jungkook sighs, shoulders sagging as the figure leaves the room.

"taehyung?" the latter snaps his eyes open. the familiarity of the voice makes his fingers clench in the sheets.

"baby, why?" he hears jimin sigh before he's right beside him, tries to hold his hand but taehyung turns to his side, the brim of tears stinging his eyes.