Dare #3

LuckyStar187: "I dare BB and JJ to do a series of pranks on Foxy and Bonnie and make them think that they were done by each other (for example, making Foxy think tht he was pranked by Bonnie) and then when they start fighting, BB and JJ jump out of nowhere and admit it was actually them!"
BB: Wow, our first dare!
JJ: it's pretty long and complicated...
BB: Don't worry JJ! I've hung out with Foxy enough to know a good bit about pranking.
JJ: okay, BB. what should we do?
BB: We'll split up. I'll prank Foxy, you prank Bonnie.
JJ: okay! what should i do?
BB: I know! Replace his guitar with a spare, then write 'Foxy's a beast!' on it!
JJ: for a moment there, i thought you were going to say that bad word Foxy always says!
BB: I don't say bad words.
《 Time skip because lazy author is lazy.》
Foxy: BONNIE!!!!
Bonnie: I should be the one screaming!
Foxy: WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY HOOK!*waves hookless arm*
Bonnie: Fowa what reason did your write 'Foxy is a beast!' on my guitar?!
Foxy: I DID NOT DO THAT!!! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY HOOK?!?!?
Bonnie: I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR STINKING HOOK! WHAT YOU DOD TO ME WAS VANDALISM!!
BB and JJ: *jumps out from under table; BB has Bonnie’s guitar and JJ has Foxy's hook* GUYS! GUYS! IT WAS US!
Foxy and Bonnie: *stare at the small animatronics and what they have in their hands* Oh.
Foxy: (embarrassed, awkwardly) Sorry for screaming at you, Bonnie.
Bonnie:(same as Foxy) Yeah, same here, bud. But what did you guys do that fowa?*foxy growls*
JJ: it was a dare*hands Bonnie his guitar*
BB: Yep! *helps Foxy reattach his hook*
Bonnie: Well, you guys did good!
Foxy: Yep. If I had had my hook, Bonnie might have ended up looking like he did in 1987...
Bonnie:(hurt) You would actually do that?
Foxy: You know I have *clears throat* anger issues
Bonnie:*chuckles* That's right.
JJ: So, um leave a dare-
BB: -Or question-
Foxy: -In the comments.
Bonnie: See you guys later
BB, JJ, Foxy, and Bonnie: Goodbye!!!